The WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020 has been introduced by the Chief Minister of West Bengal State. Under this scheme financial support is to be provided to the poor families of West Bangla State. This scheme is introduced on 1st April 2020 for the people of West Bengal state. Under this article, you can get the complete details about the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020.
West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020-2021
Through this scheme financial support will be provided for the backward category peoples to the scheduled castes and scheduled tribes of the state. The West Bengal Joy Scheme has been launched in two phases of the state through which two different socially backward classes will benefit. The Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020 to be implemented for Scheduled Castes will be named Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme and Jai Johar Scheme will be implemented for Scheduled Tribes.
इस योजना के माध्यम से पिछड़ी श्रेणी के लोगों को राज्य की अनुसूचित जातियों और अनुसूचित जनजातियों के लिए वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान की जाएगी। पश्चिम बंगाल जॉय योजना राज्य के दो चरणों में शुरू की गई है जिसके माध्यम से दो अलग-अलग सामाजिक रूप से पिछड़े वर्गों को लाभ होगा। अनुसूचित जातियों के लिए लागू की जाने वाली जॉय बंगला पेंशन योजना 2020 को तपोस्थली बंधु पेंशन योजना और जय जौहर योजना को अनुसूचित जनजातियों के लिए लागू किया जाएगा।
Eligibility Criteria for Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020
- All the people who are permanent residents of West Bengal can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this, those people who are coming under the BPL category can apply for this scheme.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes people can also take the benefit of this scheme.
- This scheme is applicable only for those people who are less than 60 years of age.
- The applicants who are getting pension benefits under the WB State Scheme are not eligible for this scheme.
- It is required to have a bank account for application in the Joy Pension Scheme 2020.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020 – Details
|Name of the Scheme||West Bangla Joy Pension Scheme 2020|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|The announcement by||Amit Mitra|
|Implemented Date||1st April 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes|
|Age limit||Above 60 Years|
Procedure to apply for the West Bangla Joy Bangla Scheme 2020
- First of all candidate need to visit the official site wb.gov.in
- On the home page click on the “West Bangla Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Registration 2020” option.
- The West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Application form will be appears on the screen.
- Now candidate need to download the application from.
- Fill the entire details which are mentioned in the application form and attach all the important documents.
- Now you have an option for submitting the application form to offices according your arrears:-
- The Block Development Ofﬁcer in case the applicant residing in rural areas
- The Sub-Divisional Ofﬁcer in case of the applicant is residing in Municipal / Notiﬁed areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation
- Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation in cases the applicant residing in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation area.
WB Joy Scheme 2020 – Incentive Amount
|For Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme||Rs. 600|
|For Jai Johar scheme||Rs. 1000|
If a candidate dies at the time of pension, on the death of an applicant of the pension and after proper verification of such information, the department will take steps to fix the pension. Also, in case of death of the pensioner, the amount due will be released to the candidate as indicated in the application.