All those who provide essential services at the time of lockdown or are going out due to an emergency can now apply online for Uttarakhand Curfew e-Pass. This pass is being provided to those people who are engaged in health, transport, manufacturing, shops, storage, media, banks, etc. With the help of this UK Lockdown Pass, people can easily fulfill the required services in the state. In this article, we will provide your online application, qualification, and much more information in Uttarakhand Curfew e-Pass.
Uttarakhand Curfew e-Pass
All those who want to apply for UK Lockdown ePass can now apply online by visiting the official site. We have also provided a direct link for your convenience in this article. Apart from this, you will be able to know through this article how to apply online for UK Movement Pass. The Government of Uttarakhand has released the UK lockdown e-pass on its authorized web portal to meet the daily needs of the people of the state. Any applicant who wants to apply for this Uttarakhand Movement E-Pass should first get complete information about it.
Key points regarding UK lockdown e-pass
Only those people who apply for this e-pass can fulfill the required services in the state of Uttarakhand. Apart from this, those people who are going out of the home due to any medical emergency can also apply online for this Uttarakhand Emergency E-pass. Any applicant who wants to apply for this pass will have to go to the ukpolice portal and apply. If any wrong document is submitted in the application form by someone or for the purpose of cheating, then strict action will be taken against the people by the government. Apart from this, the applicant should fill all the information in the application form correctly otherwise his application form will be rejected.
Required Details for UK Curfew ePass
- Mobile Number
- Purpose of Pass
- Valid ID proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Vehicle Number
- Duration of Pass Required
- Road Map (Source to Destination)
How to apply for the Uttarakhand Lockdown Curfew e-Pass?
- Firstly, visit the official portal uk.gov.in
- At the home page scroll down and go to the Spotlight tab.
- Click on the “ePass for those who were engaged in providing essential services” option.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the required details such as Name, Address, District, etc.
- Mark declaration box and upload all the required documents.
- At the last click on the Submit button.
Track Uttarakhand e-Pass Application Status
After filling the application form the applicant can also check the application status by following the given below steps:-
- Visit the official Portal uk.gov.in
- After then click on the “ePass for those who were engaged in providing essential services” option.
- Then the applicant needs to click on the Track e-Pass option.
- Provide the Application number and other required details.
- If your application is approved by the higher authority then you can check the application status.
- Also, you can get the print out by clicking on the print option.
Click here to apply online for the Uttarakhand Curfew e-Pass.