As we know that Uttar Pradesh has always been implementing new schemes for its citizens. Similarly, Uttar Pradesh Bhu Naksha 2020 has been implemented by the Uttar Pradesh government under which you can get complete information of any land sitting at home. This is an online facility released by the Uttar Pradesh government for the citizens of the state. Citizens can view online reports of their land sitting at home. In this article, we will tell you how you can use Uttar Pradesh Bhu Naksha 2020.
Uttar Pradesh land map online – www.bhulekh.in
The UP Bhulekh map helps in getting information about any agricultural land and at the same time, this website is also used to buy and sell agricultural land. With the UP Bhulekh map land records, you can get more information about land ownership, type of land, and more. It is the main benefit of Bhulekh Khasra’s records that you will not have to visit any government office. All the land records have been digitized by the Government of India so that any person can easily view the records of any land without any hassle.
यूपी भूलेख मानचित्र किसी भी कृषि भूमि के बारे में जानकारी प्राप्त करने में मदद करता है और साथ ही, इस वेबसाइट का उपयोग कृषि भूमि खरीदने और बेचने के लिए भी किया जाता है। यूपी भूलेख मानचित्र भूमि रिकॉर्ड के साथ, आप भूमि के स्वामित्व, भूमि के प्रकार, और अधिक के बारे में अधिक जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। भूलेख खसरा के अभिलेखों का मुख्य लाभ यह है कि आपको किसी सरकारी कार्यालय का दौरा नहीं करना पड़ेगा। भारत सरकार द्वारा सभी भूमि रिकॉर्ड को डिजिटल कर दिया गया है ताकि कोई भी व्यक्ति बिना किसी परेशानी के किसी भी जमीन के रिकॉर्ड को आसानी से देख सके।
Important Components of Bhulekh Naksha Khasra Nakal
- Jamabandi/Fard/RoR:- Here you can get the complete information about the Ownership Name, Type of land, Khasra number, area of cultivated land, a crop is grown, source of irrigation, loan, etc.
- Khata /Khewat Number:- This Khewat Number is given to the Owner of the land.
- Khasra-Khatauni Number:- This Number is given to the Cultivator set.
Benefits of UP Bhulekh Portal
- By using this portal, it will be easy for anyone to buy and sell land.
- Through UP Bhu-Naksha Map, anyone can get Khasra report Jamabandi copy online.
- After using this portal, no person will have to visit any government official.
- UP land map (map) Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Khasra records get all the information about the name of the landowner, the area of the land and the type of land, etc. online.
Bhulekh UP Bhu-Naksha (Online Map Record) – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||UP Bhu-Naksha Bhulekh|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Launch Date||2nd May 2016|
|Department Name||land Record Department|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Uttar Pradesh|
How can you see the online map on Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Portal?
- First of all the applicant need to visit the official site upbhulekh.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down and choose your District, Tahsil, and Village.
- Now the map will open on the screen.
- Then the applicant needs to click on the Khasra number or field number.
- Now the candidate can see the Ownership Name, Area of Land, etc.
- If you want to see the Map Report then click on the Map Report.
- Now you can take the printout of Shajra Map.
With the UP Bhu-Naksha (Map) Bhulekh Khasra copy, you will get all kinds of information of land such as the name of the land, type of land, area, Khasra number, Decision to grow, etc.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.