The candidates who have appeared for the UPPSC Junior Engineer examination can visit the official website of UPPSC — uppsc.up.nic.in – to check and download their result.
The UPPSC has declared the result of JE based on interview that was conducted from December 9,2019 to January 9, 2020. Candidates should note that the UPPSC JE (Civil) results will be available online till March 4, 2020.
How to check UPPSC JE result
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the UPPSC result.
1. Go to the official website of UPPSC — uppsc.up.nic.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads ”
3. It will direct to a new page “List of Candidates selected in Junior Engineer Examination 2013 for the post of J.E. (CIVIL)”
4. Press control (ctrl) and F, then type your name or roll number
5. Your UPPSC JE result will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your UPPSC JE result for future reference
The candidates can check their UPPSC JE result either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.