As we all know that every state government is implementing many schemes for disabled members of its state. Similarly, the UP government has also implemented UP Viklang Pension Yojana 2020-21 for disabled people of their state. Through the State Government, the disabled people of Uttar Pradesh are provided a pension amount of 500 rupees per month. In this article, we will provide you complete information about the application process, documents, eligibility, etc. of the UP Viklang Pension Yojana 2021.
Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme 2021-22
Uttar Pradesh VIklang Pension Yojana 2020 was launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nathji. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the disabled people of the state. Under this scheme, the pension amount is provided only to the handicapped people who are from poor families or who live below the poverty line. To apply for Uttar Pradesh Divyang Pension Scheme 2020, the applicant will have to apply by visiting the official website of the Social Welfare Department.
उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री योगी आदित्य नाथजी द्वारा उत्तर प्रदेश Viklang Pension Yojana 2021-22 का शुभारंभ किया गया। इस योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य राज्य के विकलांग लोगों को वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करना है। इस योजना के तहत, पेंशन राशि केवल उन विकलांग लोगों को प्रदान की जाती है जो गरीब परिवारों से हैं या जो गरीबी रेखा से नीचे रहते हैं। उत्तर प्रदेश दिव्यांग पेंशन योजना 2020 के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए आवेदक को समाज कल्याण विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाकर आवेदन करना होगा।
Read Also: Kite Victers Time Table 2021
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Divyang Pension Scheme 2021-22
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to such persons who are physically or mentally disabled with 40% or more. People with disabilities have no work and are made fun of because of their disability. Because of this, the state government has implemented UP Viklang Pension Yojana 2021-22. The amount of pension of 500 rupees given under this scheme can be used by the disabled persons for the items of their daily needs. Through this scheme, the disabled person has to be self-sufficient and empowered so that they do not depend on anyone.
Documents Required For Divyang Pension Application
Following these details for the Viklang/Divyang Pension Yojana. So candidates can carry your यूपी विकलांग पेंशन योजना Valid ID Photo provide all documents details on given below us:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- Pan Card
- Voter Card
- College ID
- Bank Pass Book
- Candidates Original photograph
Viklang Pension Yojana New Update
As we all know that due to the coronavirus epidemic, the Prime Minister of the country has imposed a lockdown till May 3 in the whole country. Because of this, the government of Uttar Pradesh has announced to provide a sum of 1000 rupees per month for the disabled persons of their state for three months. This amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account. The proposal of this scheme has been prepared by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities and has been sent to the state government and its benefit will be provided to about 3 lakh people.
Eligibility for UP Disabled Pension Yojana 2021-22
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 Years or more.
- The benefit of the Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme will be provided only to disabled people who are 40% or more disabled.
- To apply in this scheme, the monthly income of the applicant should not exceed 1000 rupees and the monthly income of the married should not exceed 1500 rupees.
- If a disabled person has a three-wheeler or a four-wheeler, he cannot avail of the benefit of this scheme.
How to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Divyang Pension Yojana 2021-22?
- Visit the official site sspy-up.gov.in
- Click on the Divyang Pension option from the home page.
- Then the applicant needs to click on the Online Application option.
- After then click on the New Entry Form button.
- Fill all the required details such as District, Address, Name, Gender, etc.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the Save option.
- Your UPDPY Application form now complete.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.