We all know that due to the coronavirus, a lockdown has been issued in the whole of India, which will end on May 17th, 2020. And no one can get out of their house during this lockdown. But there are many services which are very essential every day such as milk, vegetables, groceries, medicine, etc. Therefore the Uttar Pradesh government has released the UP Curfew ePass to continue such essential services. With the help of which the supply of household items in the state can go easily. In this article, we will provide you complete information about UP Curfew ePass so read this article carefully.
Uttar Pradesh Corona Pass (UP e-Pass 2)
Uttar Pradesh government has issued Uttar Pradesh Corona Curfew E-Pass so that there is no shortage of essential services in the state. To apply for this pass, the applicant has to apply online by visiting the official site. Apart from this, he also has to keep in mind whether he is eligible to apply for the UP LockDown Curfew Pass. The main objective of this Uttar Pradesh lock-down pass is to fulfill the essential commodities in the state uninterruptedly.
UP Curfew e-pass – Eligibility Criteria
All those applicants who want to apply for up corona pass should first find out the eligibility for this. Here we have told about some qualifications for your convenience, which should be read carefully.
- Any applicant who wants to apply for this e-pass should be engaged in fulfilling the essential things like milk, vegetables, groceries, medicine, etc.
- Apart from this, all those people who are going out of the house due to any medical emergency can also apply online for this pass. But this does not mean that if you are going to take medicine, then you should apply for E-Pass.
Uttar Pradesh Corona e-Pass for following District
|Ghazipur||Shravasti||Raebareli||Sant Kabir Nagar|
|Unnao||Farrukhabad||Gautam Buddha Nagar||Gorakhpur|
|Sultanpur||Fatehpur||Gonda||Sant Ravidas Nagar|
|Pilibhit||Bahraich||Jyotiba Phule Nagar||Panchsheel Nagar|
|Kanpur Dehat||Moradabad||Auraiya||Kanpur Nagar|
Documents Needs for the UP ePass 2020
- Document of essential services.
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, etc.)
- Passport Size Photograph.
How to apply for the UP Corona Lockdown E-pass?
All the eligible candidates who want to apply online for the UP Lockdown E-pass can follow the given below steps:-
- Firstly, visit the official site 184.108.40.206/UPePass2
- Click on the Apply ePass menu option from the top.
- Now the applicant needs to enter the Mobile Number and Captcha.
- Click on the Generate OTP option.
- After then the application form will appear on the screen.
- The applicant needs to fill the entire details correctly and upload all the required documents.
- Then click on the submit button.
After filling the application form the applicant also required to take the print out for further reference. Click here to apply online for the UP ePass.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.