For all those people who cannot go to work or suffer from some illness due to which they have to stay at home, the Telangana government has implemented TS Aasara Pension 2020. Asra means support, Under this scheme, the pension is provided to such people, who are aged or widowed or have become disabled due to any reason. Read this article carefully to get complete information about TS Aasara Pension 2020.
Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2020
This scheme was implemented by the Chief Minister of Telangana State in 2014 to benefit widow women, elderly people, HIV patients, etc. So that such people do not depend on any other person and can afford their own expenses. This Telangana Aasara scheme has been updated in 2020, according to which the beneficiary is being paid more pension than before. To apply in this scheme, the beneficiary will have to go to the official site and apply.
यह योजना 2014 में तेलंगाना राज्य के मुख्यमंत्री द्वारा विधवा महिलाओं, बुजुर्गों, एचआईवी रोगियों आदि को लाभ पहुंचाने के लिए लागू की गई थी, ताकि ऐसे लोग किसी अन्य व्यक्ति पर निर्भर न रहें और अपना खर्च खुद उठा सकें। यह तेलंगाना आसरा योजना 2020 में अद्यतन की गई है, जिसके अनुसार लाभार्थी को पहले की तुलना में अधिक पेंशन का भुगतान किया जा रहा है। इस योजना में आवेदन करने के लिए लाभार्थी को आधिकारिक साइट पर जाकर आवेदन करना होगा।
Benefits Of Telangana Aasara Pension Yojana 2020
As we know that there are many poor people in our country who are unable to work due to any problem. Such people are provided some amount of pension by the government. The benefit of this scheme will also be provided to those who are unable to work due to any disease. With the help of this TS Aasara Pension 2020, individuals will become self-sufficient and at the same time, they will not have to face many difficulties in living their lives.
Eligibility criteria under TS Aasara Pension 2020
The eligibility of the beneficiary to apply in this scheme has been kept separately for different cases which are being mentioned below. All those candidates should have belonged to primitive and Vulnerable Tribal Groups.
For Elderly People
- The applicant’s age should have 65 years or above.
- Every people who live in Homeless, houseless households residing in temporary informal establishments or huts especially in urban areas are eligible for this scheme.
- All rural or urban areas who belong to Landless agriculture laborers, rural artisans/craftsmen slum dwellers, persons earning their livelihood on daily basis in the informal sector like porters, coolies, rickshaw pullers, hand cart pullers, fruit/flower sellers, snake charmers, rag pickers, cobblers, destitute and other are also eligible.
For Widow Female
- The applicant’s age must have above 18 years.
- The applicant’s age should have above 50 years.
- A person should be in weaving, irrespective of rural or urban areas.
For Toddy Tappers
- The age of the applicant should have more than 50 years.
- All urban or rural people who should be in Toddy Tapping can apply for this scheme.
- It is necessary to the verification should be confirmed whether the beneficiary is a registered member in the Co-Operative Society of Toddy Tappers.
For Disables Person
- Any age of people can apply for this scheme.
The registration process for the Aasara Pension 2020
All the eligible candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply under the TS Aasara Pension 2020:-
- First of all, visit the official site gwmc.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down and go to the Online Application section.
- Click on the Pension Application option from the list.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the entire details of the application form such as name, address, etc.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Click here to apply online for the TS Aasara Pension 2020.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.