The candidates who have appeared for the T-TET 2019 can visit the official website of TRBT — trb.tripura.gov.in – to check and download the results.
TRBT has declared provisional results of T-TET Paper I and II. T-TET Paper II examinations were held on December 16, 17 and 18, 2019. The T-TET Paper I examinations were conducted on December 19 and 20, 2019.
Candidate can also view their respective OMR answer sheet by logging on to the official website of TRBT using their username and password.
Mark-sheets of academic and professional qualifications including other relevant certificates and documents of the candidates will be scrutinised during scrutiny of mark-sheets or certificates or documents.
Candidates can obtain the Tripura TET results either from the official website or from the direct links given below.
Candidates need to bring the following documents’ original and one set of self-attested photocopies for the scrutiny.
1. Downloaded application acknowledgement page and admit card of T-TET 2019
2. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC).
3. Admit card of matriculation/madhyamik examination for age proof.
4. Caste certificate (for SC & ST candidate).
5. PH certificate (for PH candidate).
6. Mark-sheets (all semesters/years) of academic qualification.
7. Mark-sheets (all semesters/years) of professional (teacher training) qualification (if applicable).
8. Certificates of academic and professional qualification (if any).
9. Photo bearing identity card – like PAN, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar etc. (any of these).
10. No-objection certificate from the concerned authority (for the in-service candidate).