The interested candidates can apply online for Combined Civil Services -I Examination (Group-I Services) through the official website of TNPSC — tnpsc.gov.in.
The last date to apply online for TNPSC Combined Civil Services -I Examination (Group-I Services) is February 19, 2020. Candidates can do application fee payment up to February 21, 2020.
TNPSC has scheduled to conduct Group I services written examination on April 5, 2020.
|Name of post||No. of vacancies|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)||19|
|Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes)||10|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||14|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development||7|
|District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services)||1|
|Total number of vacancies||69|
The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable for this recruitment and the distribution of vacancies will be announced later.
|Registration Fee||Rs 150|
|Preliminary Examination Fee||Rs 100|
|Main Written Examination Fee||Rs 200|
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category I)
Preference will be given to candidates who possess National awards for Physical efficiency.
Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes)
- First Preference – A degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws
- Second Preference – A degree both in Commerce and Law.
- Third Preference – A degree either in Commerce or Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws.
- Fourth Preference – A degree either in Commerce or Law.
Assistant Director of Rural Development Department
- Post Graduate Degree in Rural Service of the Gandhigram Rural Institute, Madurai District.
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Extension.
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Sociology.