The interested candidates can apply online for TN TRB Lecturer recruitment through the official website of TN TRB — trb.tn.nic.in – from today i.e. January 22, 2020.
The last date to submit online applications for TN TRB Lecturer recruitment is February 12, 2020.
Scale of pay
The Scale of pay of Lecturer (Government Polytechnic Colleges) will be Rs 15600-39100 + AGP Rs 5400 in the pre-revised scale of pay.
Candidates are required to upload the following list of documents in PDF format:
- 10th /SSLC Mark Sheet
- 12th / Higher Secondary or its equivalent Mark Sheet
- UG Degree in the appropriate branch of study
- PG Degree in the appropriate branch of study
- M.Phil., Degree
- Ph.D., Degree
- Community Certificate
- Proof of claiming Tamil Medium reservation (PSTM) if any
- Disability Certificate ( if applicable)
- Teaching Experience Certificate
- No Objection Certificate, if the candidate is Government Servant
- Last studied Conduct Certificate
- Latest Conduct Certificate from the Responsible person (after the notification)
TN TRB Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Date of Notification||27.11.2019|
|Date of Commencement application||22.01.2020|
|Last date for submission of application||12.02.2020|
|Date of Online Computer Based Examination||First week of May 2020|