Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2020: There are many families in our country who are unable to properly educate their children due to their financial problems. Therefore, the West Bengal government has implemented the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2020 for such students. Under which financial assistance is provided to the children of such poor families so that they can easily give their school fees or college fees. Under Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2020, benefits are provided to students from 9th class to post-graduation. In this article, we will provide you the eligibility of West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2020, grant money and much more.
स्वामी विवेकानंद छात्रवृत्ति 2020 @ svmcm.wbhed.gov.in – आवेदन पत्र, पात्रता, पुरस्कार / राशि: जैसा कि स्वामी विवेकानंद इस नारे में विश्वास करते हैं कि “शिक्षा मनुष्य में पहले से ही पूर्णता की अभिव्यक्ति है” पश्चिम बंगाल सरकार ने छात्रवृत्ति की पेशकश की स्वामी विवेकानंद छात्रवृत्ति के नाम से पश्चिम बंगाल के मेधावी और आर्थिक रूप से पिछड़े छात्र। यह छात्रवृत्ति उच्च माध्यमिक स्तर, स्नातकोत्तर, स्नातक स्तर और उससे ऊपर के छात्रों द्वारा प्राप्त की जा सकती है।
प्रारंभ में, यह छात्रवृत्ति वर्ष 2016 में पेश की गई थी और अब इसने अपनी सीटों की संख्या में वृद्धि और छात्रों को विभिन्न पुरस्कारों से बढ़त ले ली। पश्चिम बंगाल के छात्रों के लिए स्वीकृत राशि को 45 करोड़ रुपये से बढ़ाकर 2000 करोड़ रुपये कर दिया गया है। स्वामी विवेकानंद छात्रवृत्ति की घोषणा छात्रों को 11,12, स्नातक, स्नातकोत्तर और डॉक्टरेट स्तर की कक्षाओं में की गई थी।
West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2020
Swami Vivekananda scholarship has been applied by the state government for the students who are unable to pay their fees. Under this scheme, financial assistance is given to the poor family to work the burden of the fees of the children, which varies according to the class. To get the benefit of the Swami Vivekananda scholarship, students will have to apply by visiting its official site. The amount given through this scheme is transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary, so it is required to have a bank account by the beneficiary.
Common Eligibility Criteria for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2020
- The applicant must belong to the West Bengal State.
- The family annual income does not exceed Rs. 250000.
Eligibility Criteria according to the Course
- For Higher Secondary Level: – Applicant should qualify in the Madhyamilk Pariksha from 75% Marks.
- For Diploma Students: – It is necessary for the applicant to qualify in the Madhyamilk Pariksha for 1st Year diploma course from 75% Marks.
- Under Graduation Students: – Applicant should obtain 75% Marks in the Under Graduation course.
- Post-Graduation Courses: – It is compulsory for the Honor subjects at the graduation level, Honor subjects in the Engineering subjects at the graduation level must have get 53% and 55% Marks.
- Kanyashree Applicants (K-3 Component): – The applicant should have the valid sanctioned receipt and get 45% Marks.
WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2020 – Documents Required
For applying under the West Bengal SVS 2020 candidate need to submit the below-mentioned documents:-
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Address Proof
- Ration Card/Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Education Reports
Steps for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2020 Online Registration
Many candidates want to apply under this scholarship scheme but they don’t know the process to apply for this scheme. For the convenience of those students here, we provide all the steps which are required to fulfill for applying under this scheme:-
- Go to the official site svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Click on the Registration option.
- The applicant required filling the details which are mentioned such as Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, etc.
- Then-candidate receives a Username and Password.
- Login your account.
- Now applicant can fill the application form for SVS 2020.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Click on the “HIT” Button.
The scholarship amount under this scheme is provided on the category of your education and scholarship amount can be given from Rs. 12000 to 60000 annually. So all the candidates need to complete the registration process before applying under this scheme.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.