The tentative SSC CPO SI Paper I examination Answer Keys have been uploaded on the website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
Candidates, who appeared for the SSC CPO SI Paper I examination, can check and download their answer key from the official SSC website (https://ssc.nic.in) through candidate login using User ID (i.e. Roll Number) and Password (as per Admission Certificate).
If any candidate wants to challenge the answer key, he/she can do so up to 05:00 pm on January 6, 2020. The candidate needs to pay Rs 100/- for each question challenged. The fee can be paid online using Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
The SSC has also released the candidate response sheet on the official website and the same can also be downloaded through candidate login. Candidates are advised to take a print out of their respective response sheets as the same will not be available after January 6, 2020.
The Commission had conducted SSC CPO SI Paper I of the Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination 2019 from December 9, 2019 to December 13, 2019 and on December 30, 2019 in the Computer Based Mode.
Steps to download SSC CPO SI Paper I Answer Key 2019
1) Log on to the official SSC website – https://ssc.nic.in/
2) Click on the link that say “SSC CPO SI Paper I Answer key”
3) A new page will appear on your screen, now click on the given link there
4) You will be redirected to login page. Enter your User ID and Password and click on ‘Login’ button
5) You can submit your reporesentation there by selecting the desired question and pay fee online
6) After providing their details appropriately candidates will be able to download their SSC CPO SI Paper I Answer key.
7) Candidates can also download their SSC CPO SI Paper I Answer key from official site of the SSC.