RPSC FDO AFDO Recruitment 2019 – Rajasthan PSC FDO latest Sarkari Naukri Notification is Out. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invited application for candidates to fill up the 16 Fisheries Development Officer Posts. RPSC Fisheries Development Officer is an excellent opportunity candidate looking for the Rajasthan Govt Jobs 2019-20. RPSC Fisheries Development Officer Jobs 2019 Online Application started on 15th July 2019. And the Last date for the RPSC FDO AFDO Recruitment 2019 Applying Online is 14th August 2019. Interested candidates can check the online Rajasthan Sarkari Naukri Notification 2019. Candidates those who have passed the 10th Pass & Graduate Can submit their Online Application before the last date of the submission. RPSC FDO Recruitment 2019 brief information is provided on this page. Latest RPSC Employment News Notification PDF is provided below. Candidates check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the RPSC Fisheries Development Officer 2019 Vacancy. very Year Rajasthan Public Service Commission declares the RPSC Recruitment 2019 Online Applications.
16 AFDO FDO Posts – Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2019
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the vacancies for FDO and ADO posts in the Fisheries Department. RPSC has sought applications for Fisheries Development Officer (FDO) as well as Assistant Fisheries Development Officer Post (AFO). The application procedure for FDO and ADO Posts will be started on July 15th, 2019 and will run till the 14th of August 2019. Candidates can read the Rajasthan Sarkari Naukri Notifications issued on the Commission’s website that is www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||FDO & AFDO|
|Vacant Posts||16 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
RPSC Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment 2019 – Latest Government Jobs
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) released the Applications for the RPSC FDO AFDO Recruitment 2019. There are total RPSC FDO AFDO 16 Posts. Applicants check the category wise RPSC Fisheries Development Officer Vacancy 2019 details through online mode.
- Name of The Post: FDO & AFDO
- No Of Posts: 16
|CATEGORY||FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (FDO)||ASSISTANT FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (AFDO)|
|UR Category||3 Posts||6 (One reserved for Female)|
|SC Category||1 Posts||1 Posts|
|ST Category||1 Posts||1 Posts|
|B.C. Category||1 Posts||2 Posts|
|Total||6 Posts||10 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in 2019 – RPSC Recruitment
The official going submit the Online Application Form for RPSC Fisheries Development Officer 2019 through online procedure. Interested and eligible candidates can make the Rajasthan PSC FDO Fee Payment before the last date f the submission. Check Online Rajasthan PSC FDO Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF from here.
- Fisheries Development Officer – Candidates must have a Master Degree in Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc.) or M.Sc. Zoology with special paper in Fisheries
- Assistant Fisheries Development Officer – Applicants should have M.Sc. Zoology with special paper in Fisheries or a Master Degree in Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc.) OR Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) with one-year diploma in Professional Development Program
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rajasthan PSC FDO Recruitment 2019 – Candidates will get the pay scale as per the Government Norms according to the Post-wise.
- Written Test(Online/Offline)
- General Candidates – ₹350/-
- OBC Candidates – ₹250/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD – ₹150/-
Important Dates – RPSC FDO Notification 2019
|Notification Released Date||15th July 2019|
|Starting Date for RPSC Apply Online||15th July 2019|
|Last Date for the RPSC Fisheries Development Officer Application Form||14th August 2019|
Procedure to Apply Online for the FDO AFDO Sarkari Naukri 2019 – RPSC Recruitment
- Initially, visit the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) official website i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Go through the RPSC Fisheries Development Officer Notification 2019 and check the eligibility criteria
- Eligible candidates click on the RPSC Online Application Links
- Fill the required Details and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the Fisheries Development Officer (FDO) Application Fee as category-wise
- Re-check the Filled Details
- Click on the Submit Button
- Take a Print Copy of the Assistant Fisheries Development Officer Application Form 2019 for future use.
|RPSC FDO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|RPSC 16 Posts Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|