REET Notification 2021 has been released to the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan notification pdf for the most-awaited recruitment “Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teacher” for Grade-3 Teacher’s Posts. Govind Singh Dotsara, Minister of State for Primary and Secondary Education will be on 18 December 2020. REET Exam will be conducted on 25 April 2021. So all students can fill the Form 31000 Level-3 Teacher vacancies in Rajasthan. The Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot has been announced the recruitment of 31000 third-grade teachers in the government schools of Rajasthan. The online application form for REET 2021 has been released Soon so candidates can check the official notification will be upload from the official website the direct link provided on this page, for REET Examination 2020-21.
REET Admission 2020-21 [www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in]
If you are looking for the REET Online Application Form then you need to click on the given link below the post and apply online application form to get admission to the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan. In this blog post, you will get all the information about admission just like REET application form 2021 Rajasthan admission 2021 REET admission 2020 Maharashtra application form 2020-21 Rajasthan Examination Notification for admission 2020 REET Recruitment 2021.
GNM Nursing Admission Form 2020-21 [Details]
|Name Of The Department||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Name Of Exam||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher|
|Post Name||Grade III Teacher|
|Total No. Posts||31000 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Date||25 April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test – Interview|
REET Exam 2020-21
REET Exam Date 2021: The teachers will be recruited through REET for the 2 year ordeal years. Govind Singh Dotsara tweeted on 18th December 2020 announces that the REET Exam will be conducted on 25th April 2021 for filling 31000 Level-3 Teacher vacancies in Rajasthan. There will be a fiscal package of Rs. 881.61 crore on the state government through the punishment period of 2 years. There will be a fiscal package of Rs. 881.61 crore on the state government through the punishment period of 2 years. Once the punishment period is over, the financial burden may increase to Rs. 1717.40 crores per year. A snippet of a tweet published by Govind Singh has been complete details provided on this page.
REET 2021 Exam Date – Important Dates
|Started Online Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date Online Application Form||Update Soon|
|Released Admit Card||Update Soon|
|REET Exam Date||25 April 2021|
|Result of REET 2020||Update Soon|
REET 2020-21 Exam Date Notice
REET Exam was supposed to be held in September 2020 will be postponed due to COVID-19. The REET Exam Date has been announced on 25th April 2021 So candidates can check the Notification has been released Soon from its official website.
Read Also: BSER REET Admit Card 2021
REET Application Fees 2021 21 Apply Online
|Category||For One Paper||Both Paper I and II|
|General and OBC||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 800/-|
|SC and ST||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-|
REET Eligibility and Qualification
If you want to fill an online admission form for REET Admission 2021-22 then you need to read the given eligibility instructions.
- You must complete you with at least 50% marks for class 5th Teacher.
- In addition, the final year of Diploma in Elementary Pedagogy (B.L.Ed), appear or pass.
- NCTE Regulations 2002 a second-year diploma in senior secondary or B.el.ed with at least 45% marks should be passed or performing in the final year of courses.
- Candidates must have passed or passed in the final year of Senior Secondary or 4 years B.L.Ed with at least 50%.
- Graduate or in the last year or passed in the education course.
REET Eligibility and Qualification for Level 2
- Passed Diploma in the second year in graduate or primary education or created the final year of this course.
- At least 50% should be Graduate and passed in the first year of B.Ed or appearing in the second year of B.Ed.
- As per NCTE Regulation, Graduate with at least 40% marks and passed the first year of B.Ed or seeming in the second year of B.Ed.
- Candidates should be around 50% in senior secondary and passed the final year of 4 years B.L.ED. should be around 50% in senior secondary and have passed or appeared in the final year or 4 years BA / BSc. Ed or BA. Ed/ B.sc.Ed.
REET 2020-21 – Selection Process
- Written Exam
REET Exam 2021 Exam Pattern
- There are no negative markings in REET Exam 2021
- Total No. of Questions / Marks are 150
- Duration of examination will be 2 hours & 30 minutes
- Level 1 examination conducted for teachers of class 1st to 5th
- Level 2 examination conducted for teachers of class 6th to 8th
How To Fill Online Admission Form For REET 2021?
- First, you need to visit the official website link www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- After visiting the official website link now you need to click on the admission option.
- After clicking on the admission option now you can see a new page will be open in front of you.
- And now on this new page, you will get the online admission form of REET 2020-21 Application Form.
- And now you need to fill in all your details in the online application form.
- After filling in all the details now you need to submit it.
Important Links Of REET Notification 2021-22
|REET Admit Card 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|REET Answer Key 201||Click Here|
FAQ About REET Exam Date 2021 Rajasthan Latest News
Q.1 What Is The Full Form Of REET?
Ans. The full form of Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers
Q.2 What Is The Official Website Of REET 2020-21?
Ans. The official website of Rajasthan is www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
Q. 3 REET Admission Ke Liye Online Application Form Kaise Bhare?
Ans. Ager Aap REET Ke Liye Online Application Form Fill Karna Chahte Hai To Aapko Iski Official Website Par Jaana Hoga, Jo Ki Is Blog Post Main Di Hyi Hai.
Q.4 How can I apply for REET Admission in 2020?
Ans. In this article you can check the REET Admission process, So all aspirants apply for the Rajasthan Application form.