Rajasthan government has implemented many schemes from time to time for the people of its state. The Rajasthan government has implemented the Rajasthan Old Age Pension Yojana 2020 to provide financial assistance to the aged people of the state.
Under this scheme, some amount will be provided by the government to the elderly in Rajasthan as a pension so that they cannot depend on others. In this article, we will give you the eligibility of Rajasthan Old Age Pension Yojana 2020, the process of applying online, and much more information.
Rajasthan Old Age Pension Yojana 2020
This scheme has been implemented mainly for the elderly of Rajasthan, whose people are considered a burden. After getting old, a person has no income and then does not have the funds to meet his daily needs.
To help such elderly people, the Rajasthan Government has implemented the Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme 2020. Under this scheme, elders of all classes have been included, whether it is related to general, backward class, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, or minority community.
Also Check – Kerala PSC Thulasi 2020 | KPSC Thulasi Login
यह योजना मुख्य रूप से राजस्थान के बुजुर्गों के लिए लागू की गई है, जिनके लोगों को एक बोझ माना जाता है। बूढ़े होने के बाद, एक व्यक्ति के पास कोई आय नहीं है और फिर उसके पास अपनी दैनिक जरूरतों को पूरा करने के लिए धन नहीं है।
ऐसे बुजुर्गों की मदद करने के लिए, राजस्थान सरकार ने राजस्थान वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना 2020 लागू की है। इस योजना के तहत, सभी वर्गों के बुजुर्गों को शामिल किया गया है, चाहे वह सामान्य, पिछड़े वर्ग, अनुसूचित जाति, अनुसूचित जनजाति या अल्पसंख्यक समुदाय से संबंधित हो ।
What are the Benefits of Old Age Pension Scheme 2020
Through this scheme, the elderly people of the state will be made self-sufficient and some funds will also be provided to supply their daily expenses. Poverty in the state will be removed and along with it, the problems of living in the lives of elderly people will also be removed. To get the benefit of this scheme, none of the beneficiary’s family members should be involved in any government work.
What is the required eligibility for Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme 2020
- To apply for this scheme, the beneficiary must be a permanent resident of the state of Rajasthan.
- If the applicant is a male, then his age should be at least 58 years, and if female, it should be 55 years.
- The applicant should not have any source of income.
- If a member of his family is more than 25 years of age or physically capable of earning a livelihood, then he cannot apply for this scheme.
What are the Required Document for Old Age Pension Scheme 2020
We have given some documents Details for Rajasthan old Age Pension Scheme 2020 which all details given us below
- Must have Aadhar Card
- Must have a Birth certificate
- Must have Passport size photo
- Must have bank passbook
- Must have Income certificate
Also check – Shala Darpan Login शाला दर्पण @rajrmsa.nic.in
Assistance Amount under Virdhavastha Pension Yojana 2020
|For 75 or above age people||Rs. 750 Per Month|
|For Below 75 Years of age||Rs. 500 Per Month|
How to apply for the Rajasthan Virdhavastha Pension Scheme 2020?
Through this old-age scheme, the elders of the state will not have to face problems in living their lives. To apply in this scheme, the beneficiary has to apply online. To help you, we have given some steps to apply online here:-
- First of all the applicant needs to visit the official site rajssp.raj.nic.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Now the applicant needs to download the Rajasthan Old Age Pension Application form.
- Fill the entire details of the application form and attach all the required documents.
- Submit the application form along with the documents to the Subdivision Officer Office or Development Officer Office Panchayat Samiti.
If any applicant wants to apply offline for the Rajasthan Old Age Pension Yojana 2020 then they can also get the application form from the Panchayat Samiti, Tehsil Office, and District Collector Office at free of cost.
Old Age Pension Scheme 2020 for Rajasthan – Important Links
|Old Age Pension Yojana PDF Downlaod||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.