The Rajasthan government has taken many steps to protect the people of their state from the coronavirus. In such a situation, the government has implemented Rajasthan Lockdown E-pass for the traders who supply essential commodities in the state. Through this e-pass, the person who provides the essential items in the state can apply for it online. Through this Rajasthan Curfew pass, sellers will be able to supply the necessary items without any hindrance. In this article, we have provided complete information about Rajasthan Lockdown E-Pass for your convenience.
Rajasthan Lockdown E-pass – RajCop Citizen App
Rajasthan Movement Pass has been issued by the Government of Rajasthan to make the supply of milk, buttermilk, newspaper, vegetable, medicines, grains, etc. without any hindrance in the state. Through this ePass, the household material can be easily replenished at the time of lockdown without interruption. Apart from this, the state government has also applied RajCop Citizen App to the people of the state to fight the coronavirus. The needy people who are going out of the house due to the medical emergency can also use this Rajasthan curfew pass.
राजस्थान सरकार द्वारा राज्य में बिना किसी बाधा के दूध, छाछ, अखबार, सब्जी, दवाइयां, अनाज आदि की आपूर्ति करने के लिए राजस्थान मूवमेंट पास जारी किया गया है। इस ePass के माध्यम से, घरेलू सामग्री को बिना किसी रुकावट के लॉकडाउन के समय आसानी से बदला जा सकता है। इसके अलावा, राज्य सरकार ने कोरोनोवायरस से लड़ने के लिए राज्य के लोगों के लिए RajCop Citizen App भी लागू किया है। मेडिकल इमरजेंसी के कारण घर से बाहर जाने वाले जरूरतमंद लोग भी इस राजस्थान कर्फ्यू पास का उपयोग कर सकते हैं।
Raj COVID-19 ePass – Key Points
|Application For||Rajasthan Lockdown Pass|
|Issued by||Rajasthan Government|
|Beneficiaries||Suppliers of Essential Services|
|Duration||Till Lockdown Period|
The online registration process for Rajasthan Corona Pass
All the applicants who want to register under the Rajasthan Curfew Pass can apply by using the official site or via RajRajcop App. Here we provide the process for applying for the pass by using the official site.
- First of all, visit the official site sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the Registration option.
- You can register for this pass by using Jan Aadhar, Bhamashah, Facebook, and Google.
- Click on the Next button.
- Now applicant gets the SSO Id and password which can be used for the login.
- Login the id and search for the “Request Pass Section” option.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the required details and upload all the documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
The registration process for Raj Movement Pass has been completed, now the applicant visits the official site for checking the application status.
Steps to apply for the Curfew Pas Via Rajcop App
All the person who want to apply for the Emergency Pass via Rajcop App then they can follow the given below steps:-
- First of all the applicant required to download the Rajcop App through the Google Play Store.
- Now applicant can get the SSO ID and Password by using the Mobile Number and Email Id.
- Click on the “Lockdown Passes” option.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on the “Ok” button.
- Fill the entire details of application form such as Name, Address, etc.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After then click on the “Submit” button.
After filling the application form the applicant gets the confirmation message within 24 hours. Click here to apply for the Rajasthan Movement Pass by using the official site.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.