Rajasthan Government has implemented the Rajasthan Ex–Gratia Payment Yojana 2021 to help the poor families of their state at the time of COVID-19. Under this scheme, financial assistance of 2500 rupees will be provided by the government to the poor people, laborers, and laborers of the state. This amount will be transferred in two installments directly to the beneficiary’s bank account. Read this article carefully to get complete information about this Rajasthan Ex–Gratia Payment Yojana 2021.
Rajasthan Ex–Gratia Payment Yojana 2021
This scheme has been implemented by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan State Shri Ashok Gehlot Ji to provide financial assistance to the people of the economically weaker section. As we know that due to coronavirus, the entire country has been locked down and in such a situation the poor family cannot even go out of the house to earn a living.
To help such people, the Government has implemented Rajasthan Ex-Gratia Payment Yojana 2021. Now the beneficiaries can go to the official site and see their Rajasthan Ex – Gratia Payment Yojana List 2021.
COVID-19 Ex-Gratia Payment Installment
Through this scheme, a sum of 2500 rupees is being provided by the government to workers’ card families, BPL ration families, and to the beneficiary beneficiaries. This amount will be given to the beneficiary in two installments, in which the first installment will be 1000 rupees and the second installment will be 1500 rupees.
Rajasthan Anugrah bhuktan Yojana Payment Status 2020-21 (1st/2nd किश्त)
The beneficiary can use the amount provided through this scheme to buy the things they need. To get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary does not have to apply online or offline, this amount is transferred by the government to the bank account of the selected beneficiaries.
यह योजना राजस्थान राज्य के मुख्यमंत्री श्री अशोक गहलोत जी द्वारा आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्ग के लोगों को वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करने के लिए लागू की गई है। जैसा कि हम जानते हैं कि कोरोनोवायरस के कारण पूरे देश में ताला लग गया है और ऐसी स्थिति में गरीब परिवार घर से बाहर भी कमाने के लिए नहीं जा सकता है।
ऐसे लोगों की मदद करने के लिए, सरकार ने राजस्थान अनुग्रह भुगतान योजना 2021 को लागू किया है। अब लाभार्थी आधिकारिक साइट पर जा सकते हैं और अपने राजस्थान अनुग्रह भुगतान योजना लिस्ट 2021 को देख सकते हैं।
Read Also – JDA Jaipur New Scheme 2021-22 Apply Online
What are the Eligible beneficiaries of Rajasthan Ex–Gratia Payment Yojana 2020-21?
- The benefit of this scheme is given to the families with the BPL ration card.
- Apart from this, the scheme can also be availed by job cards and labor card families.
- Financial assistance is also being provided by the government to the Antyodaya Ration Cardholders under the Rajasthan Grace Payment Scheme.
- Apart from this, people who have a labor card and the card is active, they can still get the benefits of this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed only by the economically poor, workers of Rajasthan.
How to check the Rajasthan Ex–Gratia Payment Yojana List 2021?
All the eligible candidates who want to check the amount given by the government by using the DBT, then they can follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- First of all the applicant need to visit the official site jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then the applicant needs to click on the Click here option.
- Select the Services option from the menu.
- After then the applicant needs to click on the COVID-19 option.
- Now applicant has an option to check the COVID-19 Ex–Gratia Payment-1 and COVID-19 Ex–Gratia Payment-2.
- If an applicant wants to check the Installment of Rs. 1000 then click on the 1st otherwise click on the 2nd for 1500 rupees installment.
- Then the beneficiary needs to select the District, Civic bodies, and address.
- Finally, click on the Search button.
For checking the Name the applicant required to select the Ward Number and click on the Morre Information option. Now applicant can see that all the beneficiary names will appear on the screen. Click here to check the COVID-19 Ex–Gratia Payment List 2021.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.