The candidates who are interested are advised to visit the official website of the East Coast Railways recruitment Cell to find out further details on the same.
As per the official notification, the online application process for East Coast Railway Apprentice vacancies started on December 7, 2019. The last date to apply for the same is January 6, 2020. The minimum age of the candidates should be 15 years old and the maximum age limit is 24 years. However, there will be age relaxation as per govt rules.
- Candidates should possess 10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks from recognized Board and have National trade certificate in relevant trades.
- For Trade Welder (Gas & Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Wiremen & Carpenter: 8th Class with National trade certificate in relevant trades.
RRC Apprentice Vacancy Details
- East Coast Railway, Headquaters – 10
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar – 250
- Khurda Road Division – 317
- Waltair Division – 553
- Sambalpur Division – 86