Rachel Stevens Wiki:- Rachel is a well-known personality already and people have been interested in knowing about her, but today suddenly the whole world is searching for Rachel. The entire social media is full of stuff related to her. Some want to know about her personal life like her family, her net worth, her income, and some want to know about her professional life. Here Arealnews.com has come out with a whole bunch of information
Who is Rachel Stevens?
Rachel Stevens was born on 9 April 1978 in Southgate, London, England. She is an English singer, television personality, actress, and businesswoman. She was a member of the pop group S Club 7 between 1999 and 2003. If you are searching about Rachel Stevens Biography and want to know everything about her personal information, her career then you are at the right place and the whole set of information becomes a must-read for you.
Rachel Stevens Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Husband
|Real Name||Rachel Stevens|
|Profession||Singer, Television Personality, Actress, and Businesswoman|
|Husband Name||Alex Bourne|
|Age||43 Years Old|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Date of Birth||9 April 1978|
|Birth Place||Southgate, London, England|
|School Name||Osidge JMI School and Ashmole School|
|College Name||London College of Fashion)|
|Father Name||Michael Stevens|
|Mother Name||Linda Stevens|
|Siblings (Brothers and Sisters)
||Jason Stevens, Leigh Stevens|
|Children||Amelie Bourne, Minnie Blossom Bourne|
|Income Source||Singer, Television Personality, Actress, and Businesswoman|
|Net Worth, Salary||$2 Million|
Rachel Stevens Biography
Rachel Stevens was born on 9 April 1978 in Southgate, London, England. She is a Singer, Television Personality, Actress, and Businesswoman. She released her solo debut studio album, Funky Dory, in September 2003. Stevens released the single “Some Girls” as a charity record for Sport Relief, and the single’s success prompted Polydor to re-issue Funky Dory with three new songs. She came second in the sixth series of the BBC One series Strictly Come Dancing with her dance partner Vincent Simone.
Rachel Stevens Personal Life & Career
- Rachel Stevens was born on 9 April 1978 in Southgate, London, England.
- She is a Singer, Television Personality, Actress, and Businesswoman.
- She had a Jewish upbringing and attended Osidge JMI School and Ashmole School in London.
- She has two brothers, Jason and Leigh.
- She first caught attention by winning a modeling contest sponsored by UK teen magazine Just 17, beating 5,000 other competitors
- The group rose to fame by starring in their own BBC television series, Miami 7, in 1999
- In her earlier years in S Club, Stevens dated property developer Daniel Cohen for about two years
- Rachel Stevens has stated that she “observe some of the holidays and I’ll go to the synagogue on special occasions”
Rachel Stevens Husband’s & Parents
|Maisie Husband’s Name||Alex Bourne|
|Maisie Father’s Name||Michael Stevens|
|Maisie Mother’s Name||Linda Stevens|
Rachel Stevens Husband, Relationship, Affair
As per information, Rachel Stevens’s marital status is Married. Her Husband’s name is Alex Bourne. If you wanna both our love stories then continue reading this article and know all details here.
Rachel Stevens Profession & Networth Income
- By profession, she is a Singer, Television Personality, Actress and Businesswoman
- Her Networth Income is $2 Million
Rachel Stevens Instagram/Twitter/Wikipedia/Facebook Profiles
FAQ About Rachel Stevens Wiki
Q.1 Who is Rachel Stevens?
Ans. She is a Singer, Television Personality, Actress and Businesswoman
Q.2 Who is the Husband of Rachel Stevens?
Ans. Alex Bourne
Q.3 What is the age of Rachel Stevens?
Ans. 43 Years Old.
Sources By Wikipedia