PSTET 2018 examination which was scheduled to be held in December last year, has been now rescheduled to take place on January 19, 2020. The direct link to download the PSTET admit card will be activated soon on the official website of the Board.
How to download PSTET Admit Card?
Once the PSTET admit cards are released on the official website, the candidates can follow the steps provided below to check and download it:
1) Open the official website of the Punjab Education Board – pseb.ac.in or PSTET 2018 exam website – pstet.net
2) Click on the admit card/hall ticket link available on the homepage
3) It will redirect to a login page
4) Next, enter your application/registration number, password/date of birth, and click on submit to view your PSTET 2018 admit card
5) Download your admit card and also take a print out of the same for further reference