Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) 2021 – Benefits, Application Process, Eligibility: The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana has been introduced by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi on May 1, 2016, in Ballia, Uttar Pradesh. This scheme provides an LPG connection to the poor families who come under the poverty line. As per the lasted update, the benefits of this scheme can also be taken by all the people who have a Ration Card. In this article, we provide complete information about the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) 2020.
प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना 2021-22
प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना: उन्होंने एक बयान में कहा, “1.7 लाख करोड़ रुपये के राहत पैकेज से राष्ट्र को कोविद -19 प्रकोप से होने वाले व्यवधान से निपटने में मदद मिलेगी।” “आज घोषित व्यापक उपाय, ग्रामीण और शहरी गरीबों, किसानों, स्वास्थ्य कर्मचारियों, प्रवासी श्रमिकों, दिव्यांगों, वरिष्ठ नागरिकों और समाज के अन्य कमजोर वर्गों पर कोविद -19 के प्रकोप के आर्थिक प्रभाव को कम करेंगे।”
प्रधान ने कहा कि कैश ट्रांसफर, इंश्योरेंस कवर, खाद्य सुरक्षा सुनिश्चित करने और निर्णय लेने जैसे उपाय
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) 2021 – Objectives
The main objective of this scheme is to improve the use of clean fuel. With the help of this scheme, the women’s empowerment also increased, and also women become healthy. In today’s world, many rural areas are used the wood and cow dung cakes for cooking. The smoke that comes from them is harmful to the health of women. And the surrounding environment also becomes unhealthy. So the Central Government has decided to give the LPG connection free of cost through the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. This scheme is also helpful to reduce the death ratio in the country.
Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) 2021
Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) 2021 Online Application Form: Ujjwala Yojana Online Registration 2021 Download PMUY Application Form PDF By State Wise, Eligibility List Form and check the Online Form Method Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Status on its official website at pmuy.gov.in
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List 2021 – Details
|Name Of Yojana||Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana|
|Application Status||Released Now|
|Scheme Benefit||Free Gas Cylinder|
|Released Scheme||22 September 2020|
|Update Scheme||08 February 2021|
|Total Budget||Rs. 8000 Crore|
|Type Of Scheme||Central Govt. Scheme|
|Eligibility||All Ration Card Holder Families|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 1600/- per LPG connection|
Eligibility Criteria for the PMUY Scheme 2021-22
- The age of the application should be above 18 years.
- This scheme can be availed only by the women of India
- Whichever women fall in the category of BPL can apply for this scheme, men cannot apply for this scheme.
- There should not be any LPG gas connection already in the applicant’s home
- Having a BPL certificate and BPL ration card is a must.
- All the information given by the applicant will be merged with the SECC-2011 data and only after that, it will be decided whether the applicant is eligible for the scheme.
Required Documents – Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020
- BPL Ration Card
- BPL Certificate which is Authorized by Panchayat Pradhan / Municipality Chairman
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID card
- Bank Account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Lease Agreement
- Electricity Bill, Water Bill
- LIC Policy
How to apply for the PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020?
All the candidates who want to apply for this scheme then they can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for PM Ujjwala Scheme 2020:-
- The applicant requires filling the KYC form for applying the PMUY 2020.
- The applicant needs to fill the 2 Page application form and fill the entire details such as Name, Address, Aadhar Card Number, Bank Account Number, etc.
- Then submit the application form to the nearest LPG Center along with all the necessary documents.
- The applicants also need to mention the requirement of cylinder types such as 14.2 KG or 5 KG.
- Also, the candidate can download the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020 online registration form from the official site.
The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is introduced by the Government of India for providing financial assistance to all the Indian women who are under the below poverty line. Under this scheme the central governments provide Rs. 1600 which can be used for purchasing LPG gas connection.
Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana Online Registration 2021
The Government provided the cylinder agents to families below the poverty line. If you want to take benefit of this scheme.
- Visit the official website – https://pmuy.gov.in/.
- Click on the online application form.
- Fill in the details address, Jandhan Bank Account, and Aadhar number of all members of the household.
- Click on the submit it.
[Important Link] Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) 2021
|PMUY Application Form||Click Here|
|PMUY KYC Form||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|