Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2020 – Online Application, Details There are many people in India who think of supporting their family even after their death. It is not the power of anyone to stop death, nor does death come by telling time. Therefore, the person gets his life insurance so that even after he leaves his family can get some financial help. A scheme for insurance of people by the Government of India is called PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2020.
प्रधान मंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना भारत में एक सरकार समर्थित जीवन बीमा योजना है। वह प्रीमियम रु। 330 प्रतिवर्ष, जो कि एक किस्त में ऑटो-डेबिट किया जाना है, योजना के तहत प्रत्येक वार्षिक कवरेज अवधि के 31 मई या उससे पहले दिए गए विकल्प के अनुसार ग्राहक के बैंक खाते को रोम करता है।
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2020
There are many companies across the country that provide life insurance but either their premium is high or their conditions are high. Keeping all these things in mind, PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana was implemented on 9th May 2015 by the Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi. The premium paid under this scheme will also below and the conditions are also low. This Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is a term insurance plan. If the beneficiary of this scheme dies, his family is provided financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh under the PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2020.
Term Insurance Plan/प्रधानमंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना 2020
The term plan is meant to provide protection from risk. Under this, if a policyholder dies, the insurance company pays the insurance amount and if a policyholder does not die till the policy ends, no benefit will be paid by the insurance company. This is a very good way to get risk protection at a low premium.
Benefits of Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Scheme
- Under the scheme, after the death of the policyholder, an amount of Rs 2 lakh is provided to his family.
- There is no need for any medical examination to buy insurance under the PMJJB scheme.
- The amount of premium to be deducted in this scheme is very low, which is Rs. 330 per year. This premium amount is taken from your account through ECS. Apart from this, administrative fees and GST are also deducted from this amount.
- Individuals between the ages of 18 to 50 years can participate in this term plan. And the maturity of this policy is also 55 years.
- It is necessary to renew the term plan of Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana every year.
- The form available under PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is available in many languages such as English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bangla, Kannada, Odia, Marathi, Telugu and Tamil.
- If a person chooses this insurance scheme for more than one year, then his bank will deduct the premium amount from his savings account every year.
How to apply for the PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2020?
- Go to the official site jansuraksha.gov.in
- The applicant required downloading the PDF form by clicking on the “Form” option.
- Now candidate need to fill all the mandatory details which is required in the application form.
- Then the applicants need to submit the application form in the bank account. (Where your active saving account is available).
Required Documents under PMJJB Yojana
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number.
You will start receiving the benefits of the PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana from the day on which the premium amount will be deducted from your bank account. Under this scheme, irrespective of the date you purchased the policy, its coverage for the first year will be 31 May of the next year. In the following years, the premium amount will be deducted from the bank account on 1 June every year