IF you find PM Scholarship Yojana 2020-2021 Online Application then you have come right page because we are given all details about Prime Minister Scholarship Yojana 2020 Online Application Form Last Date, Eligibility, Benefits, Application Form Process all details here. So continue to read our article.
Now candidates can apply online for the PM Scholarship Yojana 2020 from the official site. The central government has now introduced a new scheme for those candidates who are not able to continue their studies because of their financial issues. Here you can find complete information about the Prime Minister Scholarship Yojana 2020, so read this article carefully.
PM Scholarship Scheme 2020 – Key Eligibility
All the candidates can apply for the PM Scholarship Scheme 2020 but before applying they require to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:-
- 12th/Diploma/Graduation is the minimum education qualification for the students who want to apply.
- The applicant should require obtaining a minimum of 60% marks in the education qualification. (Candidates require obtaining minimum 50% marks in every subject if not then they will not able to get the scholarship).
- The candidate must be pursuing the professional courses which are mentioned in the list. (Not for the lateral entry and integrated course).
- The applicant must be dependent ward/widow of deceased CAPFs & AR/Ex-CAPFs & AR/retired and serving CAPFs and AR/State Police Personnel.
- Students whose parents are associated with Army Navy or Air Force can also avail of this scholarship.
Students, who want to study further but are unable to study due to financial constraints, can also apply for this scheme.
Read Also – National Scholarship Portal 2020-21
Prime Minister Scholarship Yojana 2020 – Latest Updates
Both boys and girls can apply for PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2020. According to the new update, Narendra Modi has signed a new file, in which the amount of scholarship of the students has been increased.
The amount of scholarship for girls has been increased to Rs. 3000 which was earlier Rs. 2500 and the scholarship amount of boys were raised to Rs. 2500 which was Rs. 2000 earlier. And also 500 new scholarships will be given to the wards of the state police officials who are martyred in Naxal or terror attacks.
What are the Benefits of Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020-21
Applicants get many benefits of the PM Scholarship Scheme 2020 so don’t waste your time and apply for the PM Scholarship Yojana. Here we provide some financial benefits of the Prime Minister Scholarship Yojana 2020:-
|Candidates who obtain 85% marks in 12th Class||Rs. 25000 Scholarship|
|Who get 75% marks in 12th Class||Rs. 1000 Per Month till 10 Months|
|Who pursuing in Professional Courses||Rs. 2000 Per Month for 4-5 Years|
Steps to apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2020
Many candidates want to apply for the PM Scholarship Scheme but they don’t know about how to apply for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020? So here we provide the complete process to apply for the PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2020.
- The candidate requires to visit the official site scholarships.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “New Registration” option.
- The applicant requires to read carefully all the instruction which is given on the screen.
- Then click on the “Continue” button.
- Fill all the required details which are mentioned in the form such as name, date of birth, percentage, mobile number, email-id, etc.
- Upload all the mandatory documents.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
Read Also – Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2020-21
Documents required for filling the Prime Minister Scholarship Yojana 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Qualification documents, etc.
The Prime Minister Scholarship Yojana 2020-2021 is very useful for those students who want to continue their study but they are unable. The central government gives an opportunity for all the candidates who want to study furthermore.
Click here to apply online application form for PM Scholarship Yojana 2020-2021.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.