NSFAS Application Form 2022:- The officials of the National Student Financial Aid Scheme [NSFAS] have released an online application form for 2022. So the interested candidates can download this online application from the given link below the post.
What is NSFAS Application Form?
The NSFAS Act Stands as the National Student Financial Aid Scheme. This scheme enables any student to apply for a bursary from NSFAS but allows the board to impose conditions, generally, or in respect of a particular loan or bursary.
NSFAS Allowance Amount Details
|NSFS ALLOWANCE CATEGORY||ANNUAL AMOUNT||SELF-CATERED/CATERED RES|
|Study Materials (Once Off)||R5,200||R5,200|
|Accommodation (Max)||R5,617 (Private)|
How To Download NSFAS Application Form 2022 PDF?
- First, you need to visit the official website of NSFAS www.nsfas.org.za
- After visiting the official website now click on the “myNSFAS” option.
- Now, you can create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you need to click on the “Apply” option.
- Enter all the required details.
- Submit all the required supporting documents.
- Now Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.
Who are eligible for the NSFAS Application Form?
- All South African citizens are eligible for NSFAS.
- Candidates who have SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum.
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum.
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
What are the benefits of NSFAS Application Form 2022?
- Accommodation in an urban area is R24,000 per annum
- Accommodation in a peri-urban area is R18,900 per annum
- Accommodation in a rural area is R15,750 per annum
- Transport (up to 40 km from the institution) R7,350 per annum
- Transport R7000 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum
To Download & Apply Online For NSFAS Application Form 2022 “Click Here“
Content Source:- https://applynsfas.com/