Update On 08/06/2022
Natalie Grant Biography
Natalie Diane Grant was born on 21st December 1971 in Seattle, Washington, U.Shttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Grant. By profession, she is an American singer and songwriter of contemporary Christian musichttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Grant. She received the Gospel Music Association’s Dove Award for Female Vocalist of the Year for four consecutive years (2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009), and again in 2012https://nataliegrant.com/. She completes her graduation at Northwest College (Now Northwest University). She first started in contemporary Christian music when she auditioned for the traveling music group Truth.
Natalie Grant Biography, Age, Ethnicity, Family, Parents
|Real Name||Natalie Diane Grant|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Author|
|Famous As||American singer and songwriter|
|Husband/Boyfriend Name||Bernie Herms|
|Age||50 Years Old|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Date of Birth||21st December 1971|
|Birth Place||Seattle, Washington, U.S.|
|Zod. Sign||Not Known|
|School Name||High School|
|College Name||Northwest College (Now Northwest University)|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Children||Sadie Rose Herms, Isabella Noelle Herms, Grace Ana Herms|
|Income Source||Singing & Song Writing|
|Appear As||American singer and songwriter|
|Net Worth||$11 millionhttps://www.idolnetworth.com/natalie-grant-net-worth-172563|
Natalie Grant Early Life & Career
- Natalie Diane Grant was born in Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- She is a well-known American singer and songwriter.
- She has also been nominated for eight Grammy Awards (2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, and 2020).
- She signed with Benson Records in 1997 and began working on her self-titled debut which was released in 1999.
- She released three albums between 1999 and 2003.
- She lives with her husband, Bernie Herms, and their three daughters; Grace and Isabella (born 2007) and Sadie (born 2010).
- In an interview with The 700 Club, Natalie revealed that she suffered from bulimia.
Natalie Grant Parents/Boyfriend
|Natalie Husband/Boyfriend Name||Bernie Herms (m. 1999)|
|Natalie Father’s Name||Not Known|
|Natalie Mother’s Name||Not Known|
Natalie Grant Biography
Natalie Diane Grant is an American-born singer and songwriter. She wrote a book entitled The Real Me in 2005. She toured on the Speaking Louder Than Before Tour with Bebo Norman and Jeremy Camp in 2008. On 27th September 2013, it was announced that Grant would be hosting the GSN original game show It Takes a Church, which premiered on 5th June 2014. She released her tenth studio album No Stranger on 25th September 2020. It was preceded by the lead single “My Weapon” which was released on 21st February 2020.
|Natalie’s Instagram||Click Here|
|Natalie’s Twitter||Click Here|
|Natalie’s Wikipedia||Click Here|