The Haryana government has always implemented a new scheme for the poor people of their state. Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020 has been implemented by the Haryana Government to benefit the people of such poor families. Under this scheme, every family of the state will be provided Rs. 6000 by the government annually. To get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary has to apply online by visiting the official site. In this article, we will provide complete information about Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020, so read this article carefully.
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020
This Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020 has been done by the Chief Minister of Haryana State Manohar Lal Khattar to provide social security to the people of the economically weaker section. Through this scheme, every family in the state will be provided Rs. 6000 as life insurance, contingency insurance, and pension. This means that every month, a sum of 500 rupees will be transferred to the beneficiary in their bank account. Any interested beneficiary who wants to avail of this scheme will have to apply online by visiting the official site cm-psy.haryana.gov.in.
Schemes under Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020
Under this scheme, the government has added several schemes which are being elaborated below:-
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Under this scheme, a family member who is 18 to 50 years of age will have to pay a premium for life insurance at the rate of Rs 330 per year. This amount will be deducted from the beneficiary’s bank account itself.
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana – Under this scheme, the beneficiary will be provided a monthly pension of Rs 3000 on attaining the age of 60 years. For this, the eligible beneficiary will be automatically paid a premium of 55 to 200 rupees per month from the bank.
PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana.
Accident Insurance Benefit (Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana) – Through this scheme, at least one member of the family will have to pay accident insurance of Rs 12, instead of which the government will provide an amount of Rs 2 lakh on the death of the insured.
Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020 eligibility
- To avail of this scheme, a beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- To avail the Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020, the beneficiary age should be between 18 to 50 years.
- If the beneficiary family belongs to the agricultural area, then it should not have more than 2 hectares of land.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs. 180000.
How to apply for the Mukhymantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MPSY) 2020?
- Visit the official site cm-psy.haryana.gov.in
- Click on the Operator Login menu and then fill the CSC ID number as a Username.
- Click on the Next button then fill the password and login to the account.
- After login, the applicant needs to click on the apply scheme option.
- Fill the entire details such as Name, Address, Block, District number, etc.
- Click on the submit option.
- Now an applicant can save the PDF and also can take the print out.
It is required to know for all the candidates that the given information in the application form is true otherwise the application will be rejected by the higher authority. Click here to apply for the Mukhymantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.