The candidates who have appeared for the MPSC SSE mains can visit the official website of MPSC — mpsc.gov.in – to check and download their result.
MPSC had conducted SSE mains examination from July 13 to 15, 2019 at various centres.
How to check result of MPSC SSE mains results
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download MPSC SSE mains result.
1. Go to the official website of MPSC — mpsc.gov.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “14/01/2007-2019-State Services (Main) Examination 2019-Written exam result (Desk 14-A)”
3. It will direct to a new page of the MPSC website
4. MPSC SSE mains result (roll numbers of qualified candidates) will be displayed on the screen
5. Press on control and F (ctrl+F) and type your roll number.
6. Download and take a print out of your MPSC SSE results for future reference
The candidates can check their MPSC SSE results either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Here’s the direct link to download MPSC SSE result