As we all know, due to Coronavirus across the country, the lockdown has been imposed by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi till May 3, 2020. Due to which people facing daily woes have to face a lot of problems. Due to this, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Chauhan has implemented MP Majdur Sahayata Yojana 2020, under which the poor laborers and daily wage laborers of the state have been given 1000 rupees. Has announced to provide funds. To know more about MP Majdur Sahayata Yojana 2020, read this article carefully.
Madhya Pradesh Majdur Sahayata Yojana (MPMSY) 2020
The Madhya Pradesh government has implemented Majdur Sahayata Yojana 2020 to provide relief to the daily wage laborers due to the lockdown in the state. Under this scheme, all the laborers of the state who are registered with the labor department will get 1000 rupees by the government. The amount given through MP Corona Sahayata Yojana 2020 will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary, so it is mandatory to have a bank account of the beneficiary. Apart from this, the government will also pay two months the advance amount of Rs 2,000 in the accounts of the tribal families and the pensioners coming under the social security scheme will also be paid two months advance pension by the government.
मध्य प्रदेश सरकार ने राज्य में तालाबंदी के कारण दिहाड़ी मजदूरों को राहत देने के लिए मजदुर सहायता योजना 2020 लागू की है। इस योजना के तहत, राज्य के सभी मजदूर जो श्रम विभाग में पंजीकृत हैं, उन्हें सरकार द्वारा 1000 रुपये मिलेंगे। सांसद कोरोना सहायता योजना 200 के माध्यम से दी गई राशि सीधे लाभार्थी के बैंक खाते में स्थानांतरित की जाएगी, इसलिए लाभार्थी का बैंक खाता होना अनिवार्य है। इसके अलावा, सरकार आदिवासी परिवारों के खातों में 2,000 रुपये की अग्रिम राशि का भुगतान भी करेगी और सामाजिक सुरक्षा योजना के तहत आने वाले पेंशनरों को भी सरकार द्वारा दो महीने की अग्रिम पेंशन का भुगतान किया जाएगा।
Benefits of MP Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana 2020
- All the daily laborers (rickshaw, garbage pickers), etc. can be availed by MP Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana which is registered with Labor Department.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of 1000 rupees, which can be used by the beneficiary in his personal expenses.
- The beneficiary does not need to be called for the amount provided through this scheme, the amount will be directly transferred by the government to their bank account.
- With the help of Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana, people of poor families will get financial assistance at the time of lockdown.
Madhya Pradesh Majdur Sahayata Yojana 2020 – Details
|Scheme Name||Madhya Pradesh Majdur Sahayata Yojana 2020|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister Shivraj Chauhan|
|Launched in||Madhya Pradesh State|
|Beneficiary||Labor of the State|
|Application Process||Not Required|
Qualification of MP Corona Sahayata Yojana 2020
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary to be Indian to apply in this scheme.
- The beneficiary age should be more than 18 years.
- All the laborers and daily laborers of the state can get the benefit of this scheme.
- The name of the applicant is mandatory to be registered with the Labor Department.
Application Process for the MP Majdur Yojana 2020
The workers do not have to get any kind of registration under this scheme. The person who is registered with the labor department will get the amount of 1000 rupees directly transferred by the government to his bank account. The beneficiaries should just have their account linked with the Aadhaar card and have their name registered with the labor department. According to the latest update, it has been learned that in this Madhya Pradesh Mazdoor Yojana, 80 lakh laborers will be provided the benefit of this scheme.