Due to Coronavirus in the country, the government has extended the lockdown till 17th May 2020. In such a situation, each state government has issued curfew passes for the people of their state so that the people providing the necessary services can easily do their work. Similarly, the Madhya Pradesh government has also issued MP Lockdown E-Pass for the people of their state. Which can be used by people providing essential services and people going out of state and district in an emergency. If you also want to apply online for MP Lockdown E-Pass, then read this article carefully.
MP Lockdown E-Pass – Online Registration
In view of the problem of coronavirus, Narendra Modi has increased the lockdown for 2 weeks in the entire country. Under which no person can get out of the house without any reason. But there are many such essential items that are mandatory to be consumed daily, so the state government has issued MP Curfew E-pass for people providing essential services. Apart from this, there are many people who due to any problem in the district Or have to go outside the state, in such a situation, they can apply for MP Online Curfew Pass.
Madhya Pradesh Curfew E-pass – Eligibility
All those people of the state who provide essential services like milk, newspaper, groceries, vegetables, etc., can apply online for this Madhya Pradesh lockdown e-pass. Working in an office or going out of state in an emergency, then they can apply for MP Corona Curfew Pass. And all those people who want to help people in the time of this disaster, they are also considered eligible for Madhya Pradesh curfew pass.
Documents for curfew e-pass application in Madhya Pradesh
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have an Aadhaar card.
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Purpose to go out
- Driving license
- Visiting card
The online application process for Madhya Pradesh Curfew e-Pass
- First, the applicant has to visit the official site mapit.gov.in/covid-19
- After this, the applicant has to click on COVID-19.
- A new page will open in front of you here.
- Now the applicant has to click on the APPLY LOCKDOWN E pass option.
- Now here you have to enter the mobile number, district, and captcha and click on the submit button.
- Now the applicant has to enter OTP after which an application form will be opened.
- All the information given in the application form has to be filled.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Then click on the submit button.
Download MP E Curfew/Lockdown Pass @ mapit.gov.in / covid-19
If an applicant has not received an e-pass through email, then he can also download it online by visiting the official site. For this, you will have to go to the official site and click on the download option, then a page will open in front of you, where you will have to enter your registered mobile number and captcha. Now you can download your MP Curfew E-pass.
Click here to download the MP Lockdown E-Pass.