MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2021-22 Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has been conducted the General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test PNST (B.Sc Nursing) for candidates selecting the eligible Prospective Nurse posts. Candidates only females are allowed to apply online for GNTST Application Form 2020. MP GNTST PNST will be conducted on the online application form Update Soon. So All Candidates can check all required details for MP PNST/ GNTST Eligibility apply on the official website.
MP GNTST PNST Application Form Form 2020-21 the last date has been released at www.peb.mp.gov.in. So all Applicants keep read our article and know all details about MP GNTST Application Form 2020-21.
MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2020-21 Apply Online – Direct Link
MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2021-2022 Check GNTST/ PNST Entrance Exam 2021 Online Application Form 2020-21 the last date at www.peb.mp.gov.in 2020 Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) Application Form for 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria GNTST/ PNST Entrance Exam 2021-22 released on the GNTST portal. Check all Details About General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) 2021-22 Online Application Form this article. So continue to read our article Now.
Read Also: Telangana MLC Voter Registration 2021
MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2021-[www.peb.mp.gov.in]
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has been released the latest notification about MP GNTST PNST Online Form 2020-21 on the official Website. So all People who check the Latest News on GNTST PNST Admission Form 2020-21 who all candidate keep read this article and know all details which given us below.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is all set to attend the Common Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) also Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST). This exam is continuing to be held in August 2021 and aspirants can soon proffer their MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2021. Through this MP Vyapam Exam, aspirants can take admission in a Nursing course so it is only for female competitors.
|Name Of Department||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam)|
|Name Of Exam||General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) – 2020|
|Released Application Form Status||Update Soon|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission Into Diploma Courses|
|Article Category||Application Form|
What are the Important Dates for MP Vyapam GNTST & PNST 2021-22
|Application forms are available from||Update Soon|
|Last date Application forms||Update Soon|
|GNTST/ PNST Entrance Exam Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Released Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Release CET Result||Update Soon|
What is the Required Eligibility For GNTST PNTS Admission 2020-21?
All Student those are taken Application Form in GNTST/ PNST Entrance Exam 2020-21 who all Candidate keep read our article and Check Required eligibility which given us below.
- Candidates must have been in the Indian National of Madhya Pradesh. A certificate has been required to be produced designated form by the candidate has been district collector.
Educational Qualifications For MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2020-21
- GNTST: Candidates must pass 12th class from Madhya Pradesh with at least 40 % marks. candidate must have passed 12th class with a minimum of 40% marks from any school recognized by CBSE in Madhya Pradesh State.
- PNST: Candidates must have qualified in the 12th class from Madhya Pradesh with at least 40.5% marks in chemistry, life sciences, English, and physics subject. candidate must have passed 12th class with a minimum of 45% marks from any school recognized by CBSE in Madhya Pradesh State. Candidates to SC/ ST/ OBC/ category will be given relaxation of 5%.
GNTST General Nursing Training Selection Test- [Exam Pattern]
|Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
MP GNTST PNST 2021-[Exam Centres]
The list of MP GNTST PNST 2020 centers is given below:
What are the required Age Limit For GNTST/ PMST 2020-21?
- GNTST: Candidates have must be achieved a mini age is 17 years and a max-age is 27 years. Candidates to SC/ ST/ OBC/ category will be given a relaxation of 5 years.
- PNST: Candidates must have been achieved the mini age of 17 years and the maximum age of 30 years.
MP Vyapam GNTST PNST 2021-[Online Application Fees]
- Candidates Unreserved Category: Rs. 400/-
- Candidates SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC: Rs. 200/-
Steps To Appy Online MP GNTST PNST Application Form Form 2021-2022?
All the candidates who were going to fill the Online application form of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) Admission process follow all the steps we provided below.
- Visit the official website – www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Open the home page of the MP Vyapam.
- Click on the MP GNTST PNST 2020 Application Form link.
- Now, Click on Apply Now & Register Link.
- Fill in the details application number and mobile number.
- Deposit application fee Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
- Now Fill the MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2020.
- Finally, you submit the Application Form, So candidates can log in details using the Name and Password for the registration process.
Visit the official website of the GNTST Application Form ‘Click Here‘
FAQ About MP GNTST PNST Application Form
What Is The Official Website Of MP GNTST PNST Application Form?
Ans. The official website for Madhya Pradesh is www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.edu.in
How To Apply Online Application Form For MP GNTST PNTS Application Form 2020?
Ans. If you want to know all about that how can you apply online for Madhya Pradesh then you need to read this blog post carefully and then you can get links to fill the online application form to get admission to the Madhya Pradesh Application form.