Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2020 has been implemented by the state government for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Neo Buddhist category (NP) students. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to the people of the state of Maharashtra. Under this scheme, students are provided with a sum of Rs.51000 for the study of 10th, 12th, diploma and professional courses, other expenses such as housing, boarding, and other facilities. For getting the benefit of this scheme applicants required to fill an online application form. Read this article carefully to get more information about Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2020.
Objectives of Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2020
This scheme was created by Bharat Ratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar in the year 2016-2017. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to scheduled caste (SC) and Neo Buddhist category (NP) students to continue their studies smoothly. Through Swadhar Yojana, the poor people of the state have to help so that they can provide good education to their children and make their future bright. The amount of 51000 rupees received under this scheme is transferred as an installment to the bank account of the beneficiary. The benefit of this scheme is available only for the poor families of the Maharashtra State.
यह योजना वर्ष 2016-2017 में भारत रत्न डॉ। बाबासाहेब अम्बेडकर द्वारा बनाई गई थी। इस योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य अनुसूचित जाति (एससी) और नियो बौद्ध श्रेणी (एनपी) के छात्रों को अपनी पढ़ाई सुचारू रूप से जारी रखने के लिए वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करना है। स्वाधार योजना के माध्यम से, राज्य के गरीब लोगों को मदद करनी है ताकि वे अपने बच्चों को अच्छी शिक्षा प्रदान कर सकें और अपना भविष्य उज्ज्वल बना सकें। इस योजना के तहत प्राप्त 51000 रुपये की राशि लाभार्थी के बैंक खाते में एक किस्त के रूप में हस्तांतरित की जाती है। इस योजना का लाभ केवल महाराष्ट्र राज्य के गरीब परिवारों के लिए उपलब्ध है।
Eligibility for CM Swadhar Yojana 2020
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- This scheme can be availed only by the Scheduled Castes (SC), Neo Buddhist Community of Maharashtra (NB Category).
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Students who want to take admission after 10th and 12th, the duration of that course should be less than 2 years.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to pass the previous examination with 60% marks.
- It is mandatory for the students to have a bank account as the amount given under this scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Under this scheme, physically disabled, handicapped/disabled people have also been included, who have secured 40% marks in the final examination.
Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2020 – Grant Money
|For Board Facilities||Rs. 28000|
|Lodging Facility||Rs. 15000|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||Rs. 8000|
|Medical and Engineering Course Students||Rs. 5000 (Additional)|
|Other Branches||Rs. 2000 (Additional)|
Steps to apply for the Maha Swadhar Yojana 2020
All the eligible applicants who want to apply under this scheme can follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- First of all the applicant needs to visit the official site sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- The applicant needs to click on the Swadhar Yojana PDF.
- Download the PDF file and also candidate can click here for downloading the Swadhar Yojana PDF.
- Fill all the required details.
- Then the applicant required to attach all the required documents.
- Submit the application form along with the documents to the Related Social Welfare Office.
Required Documents for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2020
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2020 is run by Maharashtra Social Welfare Department. So all the applicants can get the application form on the official site of the Social Welfare Department.