As we all know that due to Coronavirus, the lockdown has been put in many countries. In India, the government has declared a lock-down till May 17th, 2020. But the government has provided some leeway for people providing essential services. Under which the government has released Maharashtra COVID-19 E-Pass. Due to this pass, people providing essential goods can easily provide their services in the state even at the time of lockdown. In this article, we will provide you much more information to apply for Maharashtra COVID-19 E-Pass.
Maharashtra COVID-19 E-Pass
All the state governments have issued passages for people providing essential services in their state. And as we know that the government has asked to keep social distancing so you can apply online for Maharashtra Curfew E-pass. No person can go out of the house at the time of lockdown, but if a person has to go out of the house due to an emergency, then he can also apply for Maharashtra e-pass online. This lock-down curfew pass allows people to go out of the house for some reason.
Benefits of Lockdown Curfew E-pass Maharashtra
If you want to go out for any important work at the time of lockdown then you can apply online for Maharashtra Movement Pass. If you are stopped by a police officer then you can easily do your work by showing this Emergency Pass. If you are going out without any work and you do not even have a curfew, then strict action will be taken against you by the police. Apart from this, the people who fulfill the necessary services can also do their work easily without any hindrance with the help of this Maharashtra Movement Pass.
Eligibility for Maharashtra LockDown Curfew Pass
- The applicant should be engaged in fulfilling any essential services such as milk, food, newspapers, vegetables, etc.
- All those people who are going out due to any medical emergency can also apply for this pass.
- Apart from this, if a person is in the government office or working according to the exemption given by the government to the private office, then he can also apply for it.
- If a person is going outside the house to buy medicine, then he cannot apply for this curfew pass.
Procedure to apply online for the Maharashtra Corona Lockdown E-Pass
All the eligible person who wants to apply online for the Curfew Pass in Maharashtra can follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Visit the official site covid19.mhpolice.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “Apply Here” option.
- Then a pop up will appear on the screen.
- Now you need to select yes or no for Do you need to visit outside of Maharashtra?
- The Travel Pass application form will appear on the screen.
- The applicant needs to fill the required details such as name, district, purpose, etc.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
After filling the application form all the applicant needs to cross-check the details because if the given details are incorrect or false then the higher authority will raise strict action against you. Click here to apply online under the Maharashtra COVID-19 ePass.