Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Scheme – Apply Online, Eligibility and Benefits
Here you can get the complete information about the Kisan Credit Card Scheme. In this scheme farmer can get the short term loan from the banks and that amount can be used to buy seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, etc. In 1998 the Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Scheme launched by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi.
Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Scheme – Benefits
The farmer can avail the short term loan from the bank by using the Kisan Credit Card. The repayment process of the Loan is depends upon the harvesting season, reducing the farmers’ debt burden. There are some benefits given of the Prime Minister Kisan Credit Card Yojana (PMKCCY):-
- The repayment process of the KCC is very flexible for the farmer.
- The farmer can get easily their loan amount in the bank.
- The credit limit of the scheme is depend upon the income of the farmer.
- Interest rate is very low against the other bank loan interest rate.
- It is available for all agriculture activities.
- Credit is available for up to 3 year from the loan taken.
Eligibility criteria for taking the Kisan Credit Card (KCC)
- A farmer or group former can avail loan from this KCC Scheme.
- Farmer who under Self-help Group/Joint Liability Group which includes farmers, sharecroppers, tenant farmers, etc.
- Tenant farmer, oral lessee, and sharecropper can also take the benefits of this scheme.
And also candidates who are in the fisheries and husbandry sector business then they can also take benefit of this scheme.
How to apply for Prime Minister Kisan Credit Card?
- Visit the official site of the bank.
- Choose the “Kisan Credit Card” option from the list.
- Then candidate requires clicking on the “Apply” button.
- The application form of the KCC will appears on the screen.
- Now applicant requires filling all the mandatory details.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
It is required to check all the details which are filled by the applicant is correct. Because once the form submitted in the system then the application reference number is generated by the system.
Documents required applying for Kisan Credit Card (KCC)
Each bank has a different requirement of the document and the policy of all the banks is different. So as per the Reserve Bank of India there are some important document mentioned which is required to provide for applying the Kisan Credit Card.
- Signature of the applicant is required on the application form.
- Copy of Identity proof such as Aadhar card, PAN Card, Voter Id Card, Driving License.
- Copy of Address Proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Voter Id Card, Driving License).
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Other documents which is mentioned in the bank’s policy.
The Kisan Credit Card is helpful to funding the amount for the farmer. The farmer can avail the loan from all Public sector banks such as NPCI, NABARD, SBI, IDBI and Cooperative banks. So all the farmers who are eligible to take the loan can go to the official site and apply for the KCC. The interest rate of the loan amount is also minimum as per the other banks.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.