Candidates, who appeared for the Kerala University Second Semester B.Com (CBCS) and B.Sc. (CBCS) Degree Examination, May 2019, for supplementary (2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016) admissions can check and download their result PDF from the website. The details of the other results declared are given below.
Following are the results announced by the Kerala University today i.e., January 25, 2020.
1) Fifth Semester MBL Degree Examination, August 2019
2) First Semester MBL Degree Examination, September 2019
3) First, Second & Third Semester Master of Science in Computer Science Supplementary/Mercy Chance Examination (S.D.E) October/November 2019
4) Fourth Semester MBA Degree Examination, August 2019 Regular And Supplementary (2014 Scheme)
5) Second Semester B.Com (CBCS) Degree Examination, May 2019 (Regular 2018 Admission, Improvement – 2017 Admission And Supplementary 2016,2015 &2014 Admission)
6) Second Semester B.Sc.(CBCSS) Degree Examination, May 2019 – Regular (2018 Admission) Improvement (2017 Admission) Supplementary (2016, 2015, 2014 & 2013 Admissions)
7) Seventh Semester B.Tech Degree Examination July 2019 (Supplementary & Sessional Improvement Candidates)
Candidates, who appeared for the above mentioned examinations, can check their results on the official website under “Results” section.
The Kerala University results have been released in the PDF format which can easily be downloaded from the website.
Candidates can apply for the scrutiny & revaluation. The exact date for scrutiny & revaluation is given on the result page. Candidates are advised to apply on or before the given date for scrutiny & revaluation.
From 2015 Admission onwards, a student has to score a minimum 35 % marks each for ESE & CE for a course pass. However, 40% in aggregate (CE + ESE) is required for a semester pass.
For the successful completion of a semester, (for 2013 & 2014 Admission candidates) a student has to score a minimum SCPA of 4.00(E Grade)[A minimum of 40% (E Grade) is required for passing a course with a separate minimum of 40% (E Grade) for Continuous Evaluation and End semester Evaluation.
The draft mark lists will be made available in the University web site. Candidates can use this draft mark lists for applying for scrutiny and revaluation.