The opening are for the five different districts of Karnataka – Bagalkot, Bengaluru Urban, Vijayapura, Mysuru and Dakshina Kannada. The notifications for these five districts were released on different dates and therefore the opening and closing dates for registration are also different.
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|S. No||District||Notification date||Opening date||Closing date|
|1||Bagalkot||January 31, 2020||February 4, 2020||March 6, 2020|
|2||Bengaluru Urban||January 24, 2020||January 27, 2020||February 29, 2020|
|3||Vijayapura||January 17, 2020||January 22, 2020||February 19, 2020|
|4||Mysuru||January 14, 2020||January 16, 2020||February 15, 2020|
|5||Dakshina Kannada||January 11, 2020||January 13, 2020||February 11, 2020|
Candidates are advised to read the guidelines and notification for the selection of Anganwadi worker carefully. Apply only after ensuring yourself that, you have requisite qualification.
Eligible candidates interested in the Anganwadi Workers/Helpers jobs, can apply online through the official website – https://anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in/.
There are, overall, 841 vacancies to be filled through the recruitment process, which mainly consist of written test and interview. The candidates will be informed about the written test and interview dates later. The information about the examination dates will be sent to the candidates through SMS and email on their registered mobile number and e-mail ID, registered at the time of filling up the application forms. Therefore, the candidates are advised to keep their mobile number and email ID active till the completion of the recruitment procedure.
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2020: Read official notification here
This is a great opportunity for the candidates to get a job near to their homes, well withing the home district.
The minimum qualification for the recruitment of an Anganwadi Worker is 10th pass while 8th pass candidates can apply for the Anganwadi Helper posts.
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2020: Steps to apply online for Karnataka Anganwadi Worker/Helper posts 2020
1) Log on to the official website – https://anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in/
2) Read the official notification first, given against each district.
3) After reading the notification, from the dropdown menu, given at the bottom of the page, select the district and the post you wish to apply.
4) Click on the submit button, a new registrarion page will appear on your screen
5) Enter details like – ICDS Project, Gramapanchayat (name of the Gramapanchayat / if Urban place, name of the ward), Anganwadi centre to which applying, name, father’s name, martial status, date of birth, SSLC Marks.
6) Upload the marksheet (In JPG format and the file size should be within 500KB). Preview the form and submit it.