The government of Himachal Pradesh has issued Kangra Curfew Pass to make the essential commodities accessible to the general public. Through this pass, people of the state who supply essential commodities can now easily carry out their work without any hindrance. Under this, people who provide essential commodities in the state, in which grocery shops, delivery boys, doctors, and ambulances services are placed, people can apply online for this curfew pass. In this article, we will provide you complete information about Kangra Curfew Pass and will also tell you how you can apply for it online.
Kangra Curfew Pass – Online Registration
Coronavirus is spreading very fast throughout the whole country and due to this many people are being known. To fight such a situation, Narendra Modi Ji has locked up all over the country till May 17, 2020. Therefore, the Government of Himachal Pradesh has taken necessary steps for the people of its state. Under which the government has issued Himachal Pradesh Lockdown Curfew e-pass through which the necessary items in the state can be easily fulfilled.
कोरोनावायरस पूरे देश में बहुत तेजी से फैल रहा है और इसके कारण बहुत से लोगों को जाना जा रहा है। ऐसी स्थिति से लड़ने के लिए, नरेंद्र मोदी जी ने 17 मई, 2020 तक पूरे देश में तालाबंदी कर दी है। इसलिए, हिमाचल प्रदेश सरकार ने अपने राज्य के लोगों के लिए आवश्यक कदम उठाए हैं। जिसके तहत सरकार ने हिमाचल प्रदेश लॉकडाउन कर्फ्यू ई-पास जारी किया है जिसके माध्यम से राज्य में आवश्यक वस्तुओं को आसानी से पूरा किया जा सकता है।
HP Kangra District Curfew Pass – Qualification
COVID 19 e-pass is provided to the persons providing essential goods in the state. This Curfew Pass Himachal is provided only to those who provide the necessary services. Apart from this, those people who are going out of the house due to any medical emergency can also apply for this Himachal Pradesh COVID-19 E-Pass. Apart from this, those people who are trapped outside Kangra and want to come home, they can also apply for Kangra Entry Permit. Kangra Travel Permit Pass is provided by the DC or SDM office of the city. For the convenience of people, you can apply online for this pass by visiting the official site.
Required Documents for Covid 19 E-Pass in Himachal Pradesh (HP)
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Document Proof for PASS required
- Identity Proof (Voter Id Card, Driving Licence, PAN Card, Passport, Deptt. ID)
How to apply for the Curfew Pass/Travel Permit Kangra?
Curfew Pass / Travel Permit You have two options to apply for Kangra if you are stuck outside Kangra or you are inside Kangra but want to go out due to some work. We have given below some steps for your convenience, due to which you can apply online for Curfew Pass in these District Kangra.
- First, you have to go to the official site hpkangra.nic.in
- Then you have to go to the COVID-19 menu on the home page and select the curfew pass option.
- After this, you have to click on the option “Apply Online for Curfew Pass / Travel Permit with respect to District Kangra”.
- Now you will get two options to apply for the curfew pass under which if you are stuck outside Kangra and want to come home and if you are inside Kangra and want to go outside for some reason.
- You can click on any option as per your convenience.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you.
- In the application form, you have to fill all the information such as name, district, purpose, time limit, etc.
- Then you have to add all the documents with it.
- And in the last, you have to click on the submit button.
Click here to apply for the Kangra Curfew e-Pass.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.