JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form:- The officials of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board have released an online application form link at the official website www.wbjeeb.in All the candidates. So candidates if you are interested to get admission to this college then you need to visit the official website link and then you will get all the information that you want to know.
WBJEE JENPAS Exam Date 15th May 2022
The Officials of WBJEE have released an online application form for the Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical, Allied Sciences Under Graduate (WBJEE JENPAS UG) at the official website, and then the exam will be held on 15th May 2022.
JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form – www.wbjeeb.in
If you are looking for the online application form to get admission in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board admission 2021 then this is good news for all the candidates that that officials of the WBJEE have released an online application form of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board for all the students at the official website link.
So candidates if you want to get admission to this university then you need to visit the given link below the post and then you will get all the information about West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board admission and also about JENPAS courses just like BPT, BASLP, BMLT, B.Sc.
JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form – Details
|Name Of The Official||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Name of The Exam||Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical, Allied Sciences Under Graduate (WBJEE JENPAS UG)|
|Online Admission Form Starting Date||4th January 2022|
|Last Date of Online Admission Form||18th January 2022|
|Online Examination Date||15th May 2022|
|WBJEE JENPAS Admit Card||6th to 15th May 2022|
|WBJEE JENPAS Result||Update Soon|
|Post Category||Application Form|
|Official Website Link||www.wbjeeb.in|
Courses Offered By WBJEE
- B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc CCT
- B.Sc OTT
- B.Sc PT
- B.Sc PA
What Are The Eligibility For JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form?
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have cleared class 12 OR appeared in 2022 from any recognized board/council.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years of age as of 31st December 2022.
WBJEE JENPAS 2022 Exam Form Fees
- Candidates can pay the exam fees by using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
- The exam fees for the General category are Rs. 500/
- Rs. 400/- for the candidates of SC, ST, OBC-A, and B C-B categories (For Paper 1 or 2).
- For both Paper 1 and Paper 2, the application fee is Rs 800.
- The application fee for SC / ST / OBC – A and OBC – B candidates is Rs 650.
- Candidates who are availing of reservations will have to upload the relevant certificates.
Age Limit For WBJEE JENPAS Exam 2022
- Nursing, BPT – NIL
- BASLP – 25 years
- BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, BHA – 40 years
WBJEE JENPAS 2022 Syllabus [UG & PG]
- Life Science
- Physical Science
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
How To Apply Online For JENPAS Application Form 2022?
- First, you need to visit the officials’ website link www.wbjeeb.in
- After visiting the official website link now you can see the home page of the website.
- Now on this home page, you will get the registration option.
- After clicking on the registration option now you can see a new page, will be open in front of you.
- Now on this page, you need to enter your details and then click on the registration button.
- Now you can apply online application form for WBJEE.
Important Links Of www.wbjeeb.in Admission Portal 2021
|To Apply Online Application form||Click Here|
|To Visit Official Website Link||Click Here|