The JEE Main April 2020 admit cards will be released on March 16, 2020, and the exam would be conducted on April 5, 7, 8, 9, and 11. The results of the examination would be available on April 30, 2020.
How to register for JEE Main April 2020?
The candidates can follow the step-by-step guide given below to check and apply for the JEE Main April 2020 examination:
1) Open the official website of the exam – jeemain.nta.nic.in
2) Click on the JEE Main April 2020 Registration link available on the homepage
3) Fill in the details like name, parent’s name, address, email ID, phone number, educational qualification, exam centre choice and other details in the online application form
4) Upload scanned copy of your signature and photo
5) Make the online application fee payment and note down the reference number
6) Check your JEE Main April 2020 application form once again and submit it online
7) You should also take a print out of the filled application form for future reference
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.