The aspirants who have registered for the JEE Mains examination are advised to visit the official website of the exam to check and download their admit card. The candidates need to click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ link available on the homepage after which they will be redirected to the candidate’s login page to download the admit card.
What to do if you forgot application number?
The candidates need to enter their application ID, Password, security PIN as shown on the page to sign in to the page. Here’s what you should do in case you have forgotten your application number:
1) Check your email inbox which you had entered while filling the application form. A confirmation mail is sent on the email ID of the candidates which contains details like Application number.
2) Check your SMS history. NTA sends SMS confirmation to the registered mobile number of the candidate which has application number.
3) The third option is to click on the ‘Forgot Application No.’ available below to Candidate’s ‘Sign In’ box
4) When you click on ‘Forgot Application No.’ link, it redirects to a new page where you need to enter details like – Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Security Pin (as shown on the page), and click on ‘Get Application Number’.
What to do if you forgot password?
In case, you forgot the password, follow the process provided below to reset it:
1) Open the Candidate’s Sign In page
2) Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link available below to ‘Sign In’ box
3) It will redirect to a new page where you have three options to choose from:
- Using Security Question & its Answer you chose during Form filling.
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
4) Select any of the three options and enter the details as asked on the page to get your password.