There are many poor families in our country who are unable to teach their children well due to their economic condition. To help such students, the Delhi government has implemented the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2020. Under this scheme, a free coaching facility is provided by the Delhi Government to the talented students of Scheduled Caste (Sc) and Scheduled Tribe (St) category. These coaching classes will be given for the students’ IPS, IAS, IRS exams. In this article, today we will provide you complete information about Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2020.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2020
There are many talented students in the country who are unable to afford their studies, due to this the Delhi government will provide them scholarships of Rs 2500 per month along with free coaching classes. Students of this Delhi SC / ST Free Coaching Scheme can be availed only 2 times. Through this scheme, students will be encouraged to study and unemployment will also come down from the country.
देश में कई प्रतिभाशाली छात्र हैं जो अपनी पढ़ाई का खर्च उठाने में असमर्थ हैं, इस वजह से दिल्ली सरकार उन्हें मुफ्त कोचिंग कक्षाओं के साथ-साथ 2500 रुपये प्रति माह की छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान करेगी। इस दिल्ली SC / ST नि: शुल्क कोचिंग योजना के छात्रों को केवल 2 बार लाभ उठाया जा सकता है। इस योजना के माध्यम से, छात्रों को पढ़ाई के लिए प्रोत्साहित किया जाएगा और देश से बेरोजगारी भी कम होगी।
The objective of Delhi SC / ST Free Coaching Scheme
The main objective of the Mukhymantri Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2020 is to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes students. Because students have to pay very high fees for preparing examinations like engineering, medical coaching, from private institutes. Through this scheme, the government will provide free coaching classes to talented students of SC, ST categories so that they can pass competitive examinations. Financial assistance of Rs 2500 will also be provided to the beneficiary under the Delhi SC / ST Free Coaching Scheme.
Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2020 – Eligibility
- To apply in this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident in Delhi.
- Students who have passed 10th and 12th examination from Delhi with good marks can participate in this scheme.
- In Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana only students belonging to Scheduled Castes (Sc) and Scheduled Tribes (St) can be eligible.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed only twice by the beneficiary.
- To apply in this scheme, the year family income of the applicant should be less than 2 lakh rupees.
- If the annual family income of a student is between 2 lakh to 6 lakh, then 75% of the cost of coaching of those students will be borne by the government.
- If the student applies for the second time in this scheme, then 50% of his expenditure will be borne by the government.
- If a student is absent from the coaching center for more than 15 days without any concrete reason, then he will not be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
How to apply for the Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2020?
- Visit the official site scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in
- On the home page scroll down and click on the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojna Link.
- Download the Application form of Jai Bheem.
- Fill the entire details such as Name, Address, Mobile Number, Aadhar number, etc.
- Submit the application form along with the required documents.
Click here to download the Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2020.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.