Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2021 (Released): The state of Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) has recently released the Jagananna Chedodu Pathakam Scheme for all the medium class businessman like a Dhobis, Rajakas, Tailors who are belonging to BC, EBC category, and kapu community all these small businessmen can avail this Jagananna Chedodu list 2020 by simply registering it.
In this article, you can check about Jagananna Chedodu 2020 Scheme Eligibility Details, what are the benefits of the YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme application form and check your Jagananna Chedodu final list.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2021 [navasakam.ap.gov.in]
The state of Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) to boost the economy of Andhra Pradesh launched Jagananna Chedodu Pathakam Scheme for all the small businessmen like a tailor, barber, dhobis, Rajakas, who are belonging to ST, SC or a low-class category can avail these scheme easily.
For this Jagananna Scheme boost the economy and provide 10,000 Rupees incentive provide annually in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Jagananna Chedodu 2021 Scheme – Details
Those applicants who want to apply for the Jagananna Chedodu can easily here, in the below of this article you can check all the steps to fill the Jagananna Chedodu application form.
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Launched By||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||10,000 Rupees incentive Annually|
|Beneficiaries||Tailor, Barber, Dhobis, Rajakas, who are belonging to ST, SC or a low-class category|
AP Jagananna Chedodu Budget 2021?
Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy release the Jagananna Chedodu Budget on 10 June 2020, provide 10,000 Rupees annually to each beneficial account, the total budget of the Jagananna Chedodu Budget is Rs. 247.04 crore to boost the AP economy under these AP Jagananna Chedodu Budget Rs. 82,347 for Rajakas, Rs.38,767 Brahmin, RS.1,25 lakh to tailors.
Read Also:-Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020
Jagananna Chedodu Benefits
- To provide annual funds for those people who have small businesses.
- For those who have less income.
- This scheme only for Brahmin, Rajakas, tailors.
- You can use this income by sending out your children to school.
- The state of Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) to boost the economy of Andhra Pradesh launched Jagananna Chedodu Pathakam Scheme for all the small businessmen like a tailor, barber, dhobis, Rajakas.
What Are The Documents Required To Apply For Jagananna Chedodu Pathakam Scheme 2021?
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- A voter ID card for identification purposes
- Domical certificate
- Educational certificate
- Registration certificate of the profession.
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
Read Also:-Saral Haryana Portal Login
How To Apply For Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2021 [Application Form]
Those applicants who want to apply for the Jagananna Chedodu can easily here, in the below you can check all the steps to fill the Jagananna Chedodu application form.
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of the AP Government at navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- Now select Jagananna Scheme.
- Now you can check the AP YSR Chedodu Scheme application form 2020.
- Attach all documents in the application form.
- Now click on the submit button after you filled the application form.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Application Form 2021 [Important Links]
|For More Details||Click Here|
|AP YSR Jagananna Chedodu Pathakam Application Form 2020||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|