Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020 (Released): The state of Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) has recently released the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme for all the medium class businessman like a Dhobis, Rajakas, Tailors who are belonging to BC, EBC category and kapu community all these small businessmen can avail this Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020 by simply registering it.
In this article, you can check about Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020, Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Eligibility Details, what are the benefits of the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme & Jagananna Chedodu scheme application form and check your Jagananna Chedodu final list.
Jagananna Chedodu Pathakam Scheme
The state of Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) to boost the economy of Andhra Pradesh launched Jagananna Chedodu Pathakam Scheme for all the small businessmen like a tailor, barber, dhobis, Rajakas, who are belonging to ST, SC or a low-class category can avail these scheme easily.
For this Jagananna Scheme boost the economy and provide 10,000 Rupees incentive provide annually in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020 – Details
Those applicants who want to apply for the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme can easily here, in the below of this article you can check all the steps to fill the Jagananna Chedodu application form.
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Launched By||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||10,000 Rupees incentive Annually|
|Beneficiaries||Tailor, Barber, Dhobis, Rajakas, who are belonging to ST, SC or a low-class category|
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Budget?
Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy release the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Budget on 10 June 2020, provide 10,000 Rupees annually to each beneficial account, the total budget of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme is Rs. 247.04 crore to boost the AP economy under these AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Rs. 82,347 for Rajakas, Rs.38,767 Brahmin, RS.1,25 lakh to tailors.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Benefits
- To provide annual funds for those people who have small businesses.
- For those who have less income.
- This scheme only for Brahmin, Rajakas, tailors.
- You can use this income by sending out your children to school.
- The state of Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) to boost the economy of Andhra Pradesh launched Jagananna Chedodu Pathakam Scheme for all the small businessmen like a tailor, barber, dhobis, Rajakas.
What Are The Documents Required To Apply For Jagananna Chedodu Pathakam Scheme 2020?
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- A voter ID card for identification purposes
- Domical certificate
- Educational certificate
- Registration certificate of the profession.
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
How To Apply For Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020, Application Form
Those applicants who want to apply for the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme can easily here, in the below you can check all the steps to fill the Jagananna Chedodu application form.
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of the AP Government.
- Now select Jagananna Chedodu Scheme.
- Now you can check the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme application form 2020.
- Attach all documents in the application form.
- Now click on the submit button after you filled the application form.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme application form [Important Links]
|For More Details||Click Here|
|Application Form Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|