The IOCL Apprentices exam will be held on Sunday, December 8, 2019.
The IOCL had invited applications from eligible Indian Nationals for engagement of around 380 apprentices in pipelines division of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Candidates, who have applied for the IOCL apprenticeship training programme, can download their admit card from the official website – https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in.
The IOCL apprenticeship training programme admit card can be download through candidate login using candidate credentials like – Registration Number, Password, Date of Birth and Security Code.
IOCL apprenticeship 2019: Important Dates
|1||Commencement of on-line registration of application||November 4, 2019 (06:00 pm)|
|2||Closure of registration of application||November 22, 2019 (06:00 pm)|
|3||Closure for final submission of application||November 22, 2019 (06:00 pm)|
|4||Date of reckoning eligibility criteria||October 31, 2019|
|5||Tentative date of downloading online admit card||Up to 12 noon on December 8, 2019|
|6||Tentative date of exam||December 8, 2019|
IOCL apprenticeship 2019: Duration of apprenticeship training• Technician Apprentice (Elec/Mech/T&I) : One Year
• Trade Apprentices (Assistant HR/Accountant): One Year
• Data Entry Operator and Domestic Data Entry Operator: 15 months
IOCL apprenticeship 2019: Selection procedure
1) Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
3) There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
4) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
5) Final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on Written Test marks as per merit.
IOCL apprenticeship 2019: Verification of documents
The verification of the original documents shall be done before the joining of the candidate as an Apprentice. On qualifying the Written Test, the list of candidates provisionally selected for document verification and medical fitness shall be published on the IOCL website as well as the Portal. Offer of engagement shall only be issued to only those candidates whose all documents including medical fitness certificate is found in order.