International Left-Handers Day 2020 on 13th August to celebrate all the lefties in the world.
Only 10% of the world population is left handies , 13th Aug. 2020 is yours.
There is a number of celebrities and world leader like a Barack Obama, George H.W. Bush have a common think is left handies.
According to the Left-Handers website there some advantages and disadvantages of being left-handed.
When Is International Left-Handers Day 2020?
International Left-Handers Day on 13th August to celebrate all the left handies in the world.
International Left-Handers History
A left Handers history observed by Dean R. Campbell in 1976 and he is the founder of Lefthanders International.
In 1992 the unofficial holiday by the Left-Handers Club in the UK.
In the year of 1990s; left Handers have been given their own day.
Here are some famous lefties in World (Check)
- Barack Obama
- Bill Gates
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Lady Gaga
- Julia Roberts
- Judy Garland
- Whoopi Goldberg
- Oprah Winfrey
- Paul McCartney
- Marie Curie
- Albert Einstein
- Helen Keller
- Lewis Carroll
- Leonardo Da Vinci
- Amitabh Bachchan
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Yuvraj Singh
- Suresh Raina
- Rishabh Pant
- Chris Gayle
1. [“If the left half of the brain controls the right half of the body then only left-handed people are in their right mind.”] – W.C. FIELDS
2. [“Left-Handers don’t just write differently, we also think differently.”] – ANONYMOUS.
3. [“The left-handed are precious; they take places which are inconvenient for the rest.”] – Victor Hugo
4. [“Left-handed people tend to be more creative and better artists.”]- ANONYMOUS.
5. [“Lefties in great demand but limited supply”]- ANONYMOUS.
6. [“Left-handers have more enthusiasm for life.”]- Casey Stengel
7. [“They sleep on the wrong side of the bed, and their head gets more stagnant on that side.”] – Casey Stengel