The online application submission for the said recruitment begins on November 28, 2019, and the last date to apply is December 12, 2019. The selection of candidates for IDBI Bank SO posts will be on the basis of Group Discussions (GD) and/or Personal Interview.
IDBI Bank recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
- Agriculture Officer: 40 posts
- Faculty Behavioural Sciences: 1 post
- Fraud Risk Management Fraud Analyst (Maker): 14 posts
- Fraud Risk Management (Investigator Checker): 5 posts
- Transaction Monitoring Team (Head): 1 post
IDBI Bank recruitment 2019: How to apply for the post?
1. Open the official website of the Bank – idbibank.in
2. Click on the ‘Careers’ tab available on the homepage
3. It will redirect to a new webpage
4. If you are a ‘new candidate’, click on ‘Register’ and if registered already, then click on ‘Login’
5. Fill in the application form and pay the fee
6. Take a print out of the application form for future reference