The candidates who appeared for the ICSI CS Foundation examination in December 2019 are advised to visit the official website of the Institute to check and download the result. The direct link to check the result will be added here once it’s released on the official website.
Along with the ICSI CS Foundation Result 2019, the Institute will also upload subject-wise break-up of marks and e-Result-cum-Marks Statement on the official website – icsi.edu – after declaration of the result on January 25, 2020.
How to download ICSI CS Foundation December 2019 Result?
The candidates who appeared for the ICSI CS Foundation examination in December last year can follow the step-by-step guide provided below to check and download their result and marks statement:
- Open the official website of the ICSI – icsi.edu
- Click on the result notification link available on the homepage
- It will redirect to the results page of the ICSI CS exam
- Enter your registration/roll number to view your ICSI CS Foundation result and marks statement
- Download and take a print out of your ICSI CS Foundation result and marks statement for future reference
- What is ICSI exam?
ICSI CS is an eligibility test for Company Secretaries to become eligible to apply for membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). A candidate needs to pass three levels of CS exam conducted by ICSI and complete a period of practical training.
- What are the three stages of ICSI CS exam?
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India conductes Company Secretaries exam in three levels – (1) CS Foundation Exam (2) CS Executive Exam (3) CS Professional Exam.
- When will ICSI declare CS Foundation December 2019 exam result?
The ICSI will declared the CS Foundation December 2019 exam result on January 25 at 11.00 AM.
- How to download ICSI CS Foundation Result?
The ICSI CS Foundation exam result can be downloaded through the official website of the Institute – icsi.edu.