IBPS has issued a notification for the recruitment of 4,336 posts of Bank PO. The process of online application for IBPS PO 2019 recruitment will run from 7 August to 28 August 2019. Know the complete information about the IBPS PO Preliminary and Main Exam date and recruitment. Indian Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS has issued a notification for the recruitment of 4,336 posts of Probationary Officer (PO). The process of online registration for IBPS PO 2019 exam will start from 7 August 2019. The IBPS PO Prelims 2019 Exam will be held in the month of October. After this, IBPS PO men’s examination and interview will be organized. Interested candidates will be able to register online for IBPS Bank PO from 7 August to 28 August 2019 by visiting the official website ibps.in.
Important Dates- IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 Latest Bank Jobs
- Date of the online application form available – 7 August 2019
- Last date for submission of online application form – 28 August 2019
- Date of submission of application fee – 7 August to 28 August 2019
- Pre-exam training call letter download date – September 2019
- Date of conducting pre-exam training officer scale training- 21 July to 26 July 2019
- Date of conduct of IBPS PO pre-exam training- 23 September to 28 September 2019
- Download date of online letter call letter – October 2019
- Online Examination Preliminary – 12 October, 13 October, 19 October, 20 October 2019
- Date of publication of IBPS PO Preliminary Examination – October / November 2019
- IBPS PO Online Main Exam Call Letter Download Date – November 2019
- IBPS PO Online Main Exam Date – 30 November 2019
- IBPS PO Online Main Exam Result Date – December 2019
- IBPS PO Interview Call Letter Download Date – January 2020
- IBPS PO Interview Date – January to February 2019
- IBPS PO Provisional Allotment – April 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO भर्ती 2019
Educational Qualification – Must be a graduate from a recognized university/institute.
Age Criteria – 20 to 30 Years
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of preliminary, main examination and interview.
Salary – Rs 23,700 / – per month.
Job Location – Anywhere in India
Exam Fee / Application Fee – Unreserved (GEN/ OBC) – Rs.600/- and
Reserved SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs.100/-
IBPS PO Vacancy 2019 Details:-
- Allahabad Bank – 500 Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra – 143 posts
- Bank of India – 899 posts
- Canara Bank – 203 Posts
- Indian Bank – 201 posts
- Corporation Bank – 62 Posts
- Union Bank of India – 644 posts
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – 122 Posts
- UCO Bank – 500 Posts
How to apply for the IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 Sarkari Naukri
- At first, candidates log in to the official website i.e. ibps.in
- Then on the homepage search for the “IBPS PO Recruitment 2019”
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Enter the require details and pay the Application fee as per category
- Click on the Submit button
- And take a print copy of IBPS PO Application Form 2019 for further use.
IBPS PO 2019 Sarkari Naukari Exam Pattern
|1.||English language||30||30||20 Min|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Min|
|Total||100||100||60Min (1 Hrs)|
Incorrect Answer: 1 / 4th mark of every wrong answer. Candidates must bring minimum qualifying marks in every exam to go to the next round. If you bring the cut off marks in this exam, then you give the next round ie main exam.
Main Examination (Objective Test and Descriptive Test)
|1.||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Min|
|2.||English language||35||40||40 Min|
|3.||Data analysis||35||60||45 Min|
|4.||Awareness of general /economy/banking||40||40||35 Min|
|Total||155||200||180 Min (3 Hrs)|
Negative marking: 1 / 4th mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
Descriptive Test (Descriptive Test)
Writing/letter writing has to be done in 30 times for which there are 50 marks.
Personal Interview (Personal Interview)
This is the last round in which individual interviews are taken which carry a total of 100 marks.
|IBPS PO Recruitment Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|