www.health.gov.lk Midwife Application 2021 Ministry of Health Vacancies Check Public Health Midwife Online Application Form Merit List Selected Candidates Nursing Paramedical Staff Nurses.
www.health.gov.lk Midwife Application 2021 [Ministry of Health Vacancies]
Ministry of Health, Sri Lanka has been released a notification about the Recruitment of Trainees for the Public Health Midwife Training Course in the Paramedical Service. Those who want to get a government job in the medical field then apply online before the last date. According to the latest updates, the Public Health Midwife – Ministry of Health Vacancies 2021 Online Application going to start filling. And this www.health.gov.lk Midwife Application 2021 Last Date is 1st February 2021.
To be able to practice as a nurse in Malta, first, he/she is required to submit a relative application supported by documents, which have been requested by the Council for Nurses and Midwives and if approved by the Council, Then he should have his name. Entered into one of the nurses’ registers organized by the Council for Nurses and Midwives.
This public institution is a vocational school that offers pre-registration degree programs in nursing studies. The Council for Nurses and Midwives would like to notify you that as shortly as official academic transcripts and results have been issued by Malta / MCAST, thus proving that you have successfully created your diploma/degree in nursing or Midwife, You will be eligible to apply for temporary registration as a nurse/midwife, which will entitle you to start employment as a nurse/midwife.
www.health.gov.lk Online Application 2021 Apply Online Or Offline
Online Application also invited from Sri Lankan peoples who have passed the GCE (A/L) examination in any stream either in 2015, 2016, and 2017 for the recruitment as trainees for the Public Health Midwife Training Courses in the paramedical Services of the Ministry Of Health. Online Applications can be only submitted through the official website of the Ministry which is www..health.gov.lk.
www.health.gov.lk Nursing Application 2021 Important Dates
Note: The students who have applied and have been selected through interviews and have already registered for the Public Health Midwife training program, as per the Gazette Notification No. 2139 dated 30.08.2019, are NOT required to re-apply under this gazette notification.
- Last Date Of www.health.gov.lk Midwife Application 2021 – 1 February 2021
- Post Name – Public Health Midwife – Ministry of Health Vacancies 2021
- Organization – Ministry of Health
- Contact Details – 0112340007
Applications are requested for the Public Health Midwife job openings at the Ministry of Health.
|Paramedical Service||Public Health Midwife||1.5 years including 6 months of field training||Sinhala or Tamil|
Midwife Gazette 2021 Application Form – Apply Online
Ministry of Health, Sri Lanka has been released the latest notification about midwife application 2021 Sri Lanka on the official Portal. According to the official notification, www.health.gov.lk online application midwife 2021 has been released on the official website.
So all people visit the official Website and check the required eligibility, Age limit, last date. If you are eligible for this application form then Apply for the Online midwife application form 2021. We are also given a Direct link to Apply Online midwife gazette 2021 application sinhala which links given at the end of the article. So all People keep reading this article and apply online easily for this Application form which given here.
www.health.gov.lk Notice – General information:
- Candidates must be a Sri Lankan citizen.
- Every candidate should be attached to work in any part of the country.
- Aspirants must be in good physical and mental fitness.
- Candidates must be of excellent character.
- One should agree to serve at least 10 years if you are granted a permanent appointment in the public service (Line Ministry) or Provincial Public Service after the completion of the training period.
- Must have resided in the district in which they are applying for 03 consecutive years prior to the last date for receipt of applications, (ie 01/02/2021). The Certificate of residence issued by the Grama Niladhari should be submitted to prove the period of residence.
Also Read → Purohit Bhata Application Form 2021 Apply online
How To Apply www.health.gov.lk Online Application Form 2021?
- In the First place, candidates must visit the official website for www.health.gov.lk Online Application.
- Then find and click on www.health.gov.lk Vacancies 2021 Notification.
- Read the notification carefully and click on the apply online link.
- Now, fill the ministry of health Online Application Form and pay the application fees of Rs 500/-.
- Click on the submit button and save it as a PDF.
- Finally, take the print out of it for more use.
Click Here To Download www.health.gov.lk Nursing Selected List 2021. For more info about the Ministry of Health Vacancies Sri Lanka Application Form Government Job then keep in touch with us and bookmark this website also here.
FAQ More About www.health.gov.lk Midwife Application 2021
Q.1 How to apply online for Midwife Application Form 2021?
Ans. In this article, We provided all the steps to download the Heath Gov Ik Midwife Application 2021.
Q.2 What is the Midwife official website?
Ans. Midwife is official website is www.health.gov.lk.