As we know that unemployment is increasing in our country very much, due to this every state government is implementing a new scheme to provide benefits to the educated unemployed youth of their respective states. Similarly, Haryana Saksham Yojana 2020 has been implemented by the Haryana Government to provide employment to educated unemployed youth of their state and to make them self-reliant. To get complete information about Haryana Saksham Yojana 2020, read this article carefully.
Haryana Saksham Yojana 2020
Under Haryana Saksham Yojana 2020, the unemployed youth educated by the Haryana government are provided job and unemployment allowance to the best of their ability. Under this scheme, the beneficiary will have to work 100 hours in 1 month. This means educated unemployed youth will have to work 4 hours in 1 day. To get benefits under this Saksham Yuva Yojana 2020, the beneficiary has to apply online by visiting the official site. Through this scheme, every month the beneficiary is provided with unemployment allowance along with salary.
Objectives of Saksham Yuva Yojana 2020
The Haryana Saksham Yojana 2020 has been implemented on 1st November 2016 by the chief minister of the Haryana State. The main objective of this scheme is to provide jobs to educated unemployed youth to the best of their ability. Apart from this, the aim of the scheme is to eliminate unemployment from the state and to provide unemployment allowance along with jobs to the youth who are not getting jobs. Through Saksham Yojana Haryana, unemployed youth of the state will be made self-reliant and they will be encouraged to do jobs.
Haryana Saksham Yojana (HSY) 2020 Allowance Rate
Under the scheme, the government will also provide the Allowances to the Educated Unemployed Youth along with the monthly salary. Here we provide the allowances rate which is given to the beneficiary:-
|For Matrik Pass Students||Rs. 100 Per Month|
|10+2||Rs. 900 Per Month|
|For Graduate Students||Rs. 1500 Per Month|
|Post Graduate||Rs. 3000 Per Month|
Eligibility Criteria for Saksham Yuva Yojana 2020
- The applicant must be a resident of the Haryana State.
- The beneficiary age must have between 18 to 35 Years old.
- The annual family income does not exceed Rs. 3 Lakh.
How to apply for the Haryana Saksham Yojana 2020?
All the eligible candidates can fill the application form for the Saksham Yojana 2020 by following the below-mentioned steps:-
- Visit the official site hreyahs.gov.in
- Go to the Login/Sign-in Menu on the home page.
- Click on the Saksham Yuva Option.
- Select the qualification from the list.
- Now click on the New Registration option
- Fill the entire details which is asked in the application form.
- Finally, your application form for Saksham Yojana 2020 is completed.
Steps to check the status of Saksham Yojana 2020
- Firstly, go to the official website hreyahs.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Applicant(s) Details menu.
- Choose the District Name, Education Qualification, and Gender.
- Then click on the “Search” button.
- Now applicant can check their Application Status on the screen.
The Haryana Saksham Scheme is introduced for the benefit of the unemployed youth of the state. It provides jobs and unemployment allowances for all the educated unemployed youth of the state. Click here to check the status of the Haryana Saksham Yojana 2020.