Haryana E-kharid Farmer Registration – Online Login Portal (ekharid.in)
A new login portal has been created for the farmers by the Government of Haryana, through which the farmer can easily sell his crop. Now farmers can easily apply for Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration through an online portal. The Haryana government has started this E-Kharid portal to see the problems related to the crops of the farmers. Through this article, you will easily get complete information about E-Kharid Farmer Registration.
Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration 2020
Farmers of Haryana State can get the exact price of their crop by entering their crop information at the E-Kharid Online Portal at the time of sowing using the E-Kharid Online Portal. Therefore, farmers should require providing the correct information about the sowing on the E-Kharid Login Portal. The main objective of this login portal is to provide the farmers with the right price for their crop. Farmers who want to take advantage of E-Kharid Farmer Registration can apply by visiting the official site.
Benefits of the E-Kharid Haryana Login Portal
Many times farmers had to pay commission to middlemen to sell their crop, due to which they did not get the right price for their crop. But now the farmer can sell the crop at the right price by taking advantage of E-Kharid Online Registration Portal. Some benefits of E-Kharid Farmer Registration are given below:-
- By removing the middlemen, the farmer will be able to get the right price for his crop.
- Farmers will get maximum profit if they sale their crop on the E-Kharid Portal
- The benefit of E-Kharid Registration can be availed by any farmer of the state of Haryana.
Haryana E-Kharid Portal – ekharid.in
|Name of the Portal||Haryana E-Kharid Portal|
|Introduced by||Haryana State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Every farmer of the Haryana State|
|Registration Process||Online Mode|
|E-Kharid Online Registration||Available Now|
How to apply for Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration Form?
- First of all, the applicant required to visit the official site Ekharid.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Then-candidate require filling all the details which asked in the E-Kharid Online Form such as Mobile number, Aadhar Number, Name, Bank Account Number, etc.
- Then click on the “Continue” button.
- Finally, all the farmers can now “login” into their account by visiting the official site Ekharid.in.
Documents which is required under E-Kharid Farmer Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Bank Account Passbook
The farmer can upload any one document from given above documents.
Important instructions for E-Kharid Online Portal
- All asterisk (*) Marked details are required to fill by the farmer.
- Aadhar card number is required to have 12 digit numbers.
- The mobile number is requiring having 10 digit numbers.
- Date of birth is required to match with the Identity proof.
- Farmers require having the first page of the bank account passbook.
The farmer is requiring filling all the details in the E-Kharid Online Registration Form correctly. The Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration in very useful for all the farmers who want to get the correct amount of their crops.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.